the board voted in and what we have now

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think thats the issue mate. The pressure is on for movement at the station. Once we get results all this shit will die down.
I don't know why he always spins some racial shit for things that are beyond obvious for what's going lol

A

Alexander the Great

I have been told before by members that its the issue but I don't see it at all. The board members are pretty good to the mixed race supporters they come into contact with me.

It is nasheed afterall so I never know if he is legit or not.

I don't know why he always spins some racial shit for things that are beyond obvious for what's going lol

A

Alexander the Great

Lynn needs to take control and make calls. If they work good for us. If they don't at least she has tried. Ill know my vote to get her in at least counted for something.
But for the moment I'm doubting myself.

We def need to get rid of the factions as the ones with more power are making the wrong decisions ie pay not getting the axe yet, it feels like alot of things being done personally rather than the club first which is cancerous

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think thats the issue mate. The pressure is on for movement at the station. Once we get results all this shit will die down.
Hope not, but It seems to be when you look at the heavy hitters on teams A B and C.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lynn needs to take control and make calls. If they work good for us. If they don't at least she has tried. Ill know my vote to get her in at least counted for something.
But for the moment I'm doubting myself.
Lack of success and apparent clumsiness and dilly dallying around in the player market gives that impression.

The Club is no different to any other gathering of Bulldogs tragics on here or any of our social media, where supporters gather to discuss the Club. All have different opinions in the coach, the players and the Board's effectiveness to get the job done.

If it appears they aren't being heavy hitters in fixing our problems, then they will cop criticism with the rumours and opinions.

Get the job done, make the necessary decisions, and a return to the high pinnacle standing expected, then all their hassles will fade away.

It's that simple :grinning:

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
http://media.skyracing.com.au/POD/1/LJQs2E.mp3
Not looking nor sounding good for us... im surprised it took this long to hit the media with the shit thats getting thrown around at the moment
Thanks for sharing.
I rate Webby above anyone from the Terrorgraph and at least he doesn’t try to sensationalise things with a ‘scoop’ and admits it’s hard to work out the truth.
That said, assuming it passes the smell test - internal warring factions usually only end one way - badly.
Go back and have another listen, Webby is pissed because we don't leak (he calls it "weird"), not from any official capacity, not like many other clubs. So all he has to write about is what he hears from "unofficial" sources. The fact is they are unofficial (to quote him "3rd parties or wanna be king makes") and have no standing as such. The bottom line is he needs to fill his quota to get paid, so he has to write something.

Get with the program Webby, just read the Kennel and regurgitate that, the rest of them do it.

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about others but I have watched the voting over the years and I don't see any evidence of "power brokers". If there are any the genuine football cub members outweigh them by many multiples, so they don't have that much power to broker. I know a few sponsors that aren't happy because we aren't (again this year) getting our fair share of FTA TV. That's purely a business need for them, there's a solid Bulldogs heart beating in most of them, but in the end it has to be commercially viable for them to continue.

Go Dogs

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back and have another listen, Webby is pissed because we don't leak (he calls it "weird"), not from any official capacity, not like many other clubs. So all he has to write about is what he hears from "unofficial" sources. The fact is they are unofficial (to quote him "3rd parties or wanna be king makes") and have no standing as such. The bottom line is he needs to fill his quota to get paid, so he has to write something.

Get with the program Webby, just read the Kennel and regurgitate that, the rest of them do it.

Go Dogs
All I’ll say in regards to Webby is, make sure you don’t drop the soap in front of him...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Fair call Twin.
Guess it was just good to hear something that wasn’t News Corpse garbage and Webby has some credibility...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No it's not. And I hope Lynn stays on and focuses back on her job at hand.
She owes it to her old man to turn this around and make the club the powerhouse it once was.
I don’t think she just owes it mate, I think she wants it - every time I’ve spoken to her at a gathering she seems very genuine that is the mission so that’s why I hope it’s not being undermined.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 Factions, I guess some things never change!
Differing opinions can be a good thing. The simple fact is that this was a simple comment from someone that isn't necessarily in the loop with anyone influential at the club. So the comment is one I'd take with a grain of salt.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed is spot on. Don’t kid yourself. I’ll call it as it is...Because we are so down,instead of uniting & working together,we are a club divided. The truth is the Club is lacking true leadership & direction. The elephant in the room is the Anglo-Celts are the Football savvy Intelligentsia & them Mediterraneans(collectively) are just the masses & serfs; the fanatical supporters.