Thoughts on a Cody Walker, Jake Averillo swap?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we gave Nasheed fly buys on every thread he started, the fucker would be in first class on round the world trips!
The one thing that keeps popping into my head when I see threads like this is that the kennel sadly has a lack of an ignore this thread button.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
The poor guy wasn’t taking notes ... he was dialling 000

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah let’s swap our brightest prospect in 20 years for tricky trindall. Good one shoaib.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah let’s swap our brightest prospect in 20 years for tricky trindall. Good one shoaib.
But consider this one fact that will blow your mind....
The year we had Tricky Trindall, was the year we had most wins as a club!

a lot say he was the orchestrator/mastermind of that successful run that year.....

mind=blown.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: nasheed Christ man.... you make us look bad..... wash your mouth out

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate seeing this thread pop up.. it’s garbage..

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doNt know why people bother replying to your dumb posts. I know your just having a laugh though so maybe a little rude of me

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a serious post from you seems like your always trying to make people laugh or trying to get attention.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But consider this one fact that will blow your mind....
The year we had Tricky Trindall, was the year we had most wins as a club!

a lot say he was the orchestrator/mastermind of that successful run that year.....

mind=blown.
Nope

He only played 4 games in 2002. Anasta and Sherwin were the halves

Mind = not blown

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell your souths mate not Averillo but il offer him a pet Armadillo for Cody Walker swap..file-20180801-136649-j9ot7h.jpg

Last edited:

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just out having some drinks with someone who is VERY influential in the Souths recruitment team.
I was pitching him a thought I had that could solve both clubs dilemmas.
A straight swap between Walker and Averillo.

The solution for us is obvious. An experienced attacking half, just what we need.

souths are happy to get young guns for the future (his words).

He didn't know much about Avo, so I spent a good half hour showing him comments from this forum and highlight videos, and to be honest, the impression I had by the end go it was he was very impressed. I know it because I saw him write a note on his phone about him.

Thank me later? or rocks in my head?

As someone who rarely comments this guy reminds me of "BigBird" full of unsubstantiated rumours and rubbish. Feeding off the "insiders" in the club who believe they have their ear to the ground but in reality are laughed at by many

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just out having some drinks with someone who is VERY influential in the Souths recruitment team.
I was pitching him a thought I had that could solve both clubs dilemmas.
A straight swap between Walker and Averillo.

The solution for us is obvious. An experienced attacking half, just what we need.

souths are happy to get young guns for the future (his words).

He didn't know much about Avo, so I spent a good half hour showing him comments from this forum and highlight videos, and to be honest, the impression I had by the end go it was he was very impressed. I know it because I saw him write a note on his phone about him.

Thank me later? or rocks in my head?
Stop smoking dope