Anthony Seibold to be sacked

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn’t really give a shit but lol at broncs
Milford is the biggest cat in the NRL and I don’t think the broncos can get rid of Seibold they’ll have to pay him out 3 plus million and then pay out for another coach.
Now is the time for our recruitment to be picking the eyes out of that side, Coates Fleg etc

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup most of our boys do try hard, and show up, no doubt, and I agree flame..However

#PayMustGo
He probably will, and i won't argue if he is moved on. But my point was that Seibold has everything in his favour and even worse results.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The broncos wont put up with it too much longer siebold hasnt worked up there they wont keep him around if they have another bad month

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'll be sacked for sure. Almost every long term contract for coaches has a clause in it where clubs can opt out and not pay the full amount remaining. So they might have to pay half of what's remaining instead for instance.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
people argue that Brisbane would win every single title if there was no salary cap

non smart people

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
:joycat::joycat:

His contract is performance based. He can be sacked & it won't cost the club 3 mill.
Says a fan likely in denial.

He said himself in the conference he has a 5 year deal.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can post whatever you want. I’ll believe what the coach himself said a couple hours ago. Not some journo dribble that has been proven to continually be wrong and bs.

Sounds quiet desperate to believe what is written as gospel over the coach on tvs own words. If you had of watched you might be better informed; though I’m not shocked you turned it off.

Keep up the hurt hurt!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you offer a 5 year contract based on incentives?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has lost the dressing room.

Senior players are undermining him.

Seeing his presser, his is a dead man walking.
It definitely looks that way. Massive pay out on the cards if true though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can post whatever you want. I’ll believe what the coach himself said a couple hours ago. Not some journo dribble that has been proven to continually be wrong and bs.

Sounds quiet desperate to believe what is written as gospel over the coach on tvs own words. If you had of watched you might be better informed; though I’m not shocked you turned it off.

Keep up the hurt hurt!
Most coaches contracts have these clauses in place on long term deals to protect the clubs in case things turn to shit like they have.

So it's most likely true that Brisbane won't have to pay out the full figure. But it will still be a huge payout. Maybe half or slightly more of what he's owed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He's the biggest fraud of a coach I've ever seen.

Love seeing the Broncos lose just to see his reactions lol
This stunned mullet is the biggest fraud, can't even grow a beard right lol

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s all well and good he was also highly highly hunted as the next best thing since sliced bread. Bunnies where filthy to lose him. Suck shit to the ponies. Always go splashing the cash. Nice to see it backfire consistently for them lately. Milford, bird, seilbold.

Can’t believe people wanted Croft I said he’s a flop.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair with the amount of young talent the broncos have seibold is perhaps the worst performing coach

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think Walters will go back there ? Word around Brisbane is he’s filthy at them , broncos admin is all different no favours for them I reckon. Gutless club

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dismissing and ignoring what the coach said himself and the fact he was highly sought after and poached from the bunnies who wanted him to stay badly doesn’t sound like brains. More like a delusional fan clinging and choosing to believe what is written by a journo as gospel. If we did that our team would be full of immortals.

I’ll stick to the coach’s own words and common sense. Highly sought after doesn’t mean you take clauses less attractive. Sounds like the old oh he took unders to stay, next minute he was on 900k when he walks out the door.

Regardless. How good to see.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brisbane chairman Karl Morris on Sunday gave Seibold assurances as coach, promising the club were in for the long haul with him.

Seibold is just a year and a half into a five-year deal at the club, brought in at the end of 2018 to replace Wayne Bennett.

But there reasons he is already feeling the heat.

The Broncos' 209 points conceded is the worst after seven rounds in the club's 33-year existence.

And 170 of those points have come in the past five games since the competition restart.

In that time they have scored just 42 points.

The above update posted tonight might help those “brainless” face reality.

Oh and joe o has been suspended for a shoulder charge for a few weeks.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
kevvie walters just signed a contract extension to remain coach of qld