News Nick cotric

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The article made me think about something.
Why did we not lay out the bank for Curtis Scott?
Curtis Scott is apparently at fault for 50% of Raiders tries. Just seen some 'lowlights' footage from him in a Canberra jersey and it's pretty damning

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We need a strike centre now and we can't wait around for years for one of then to come through. Btw were not paying 700k lololol.
I think Schoupp is ready physically. Not sure about his defence though. But his highlights are impressive. Denan Kemp covered a 6 minute+ video on him on his show. The kid is better than anything we have in regards to attacking centres

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think Schoupp is ready physically. Not sure about his defence though. But his highlights are impressive. Denan Kemp covered a 6 minute+ video on him on his show. The kid is better than anything we have in regards to attacking centres
Yh he looks like a unit, nice footwork and explosive off the mark. But I've only seen like a few minutes of highlights lol. Just a little concerning that we've heard absolutely nothing of him since moving to us other than that video of him lifting.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yh he looks like a unit, nice footwork and explosive off the mark. But I've only seen like a few minutes of highlights lol. Just a little concerning that we've heard absolutely nothing of him since moving to us other than that video of him lifting.
Only thing I can say to that is he might not be in the 50 man bubble which would be concerning. I would think if he is training with 1st grade he would impress them enough to force the playing groups hand. Or perhaps Deano is a staunch loyalist to the players and picks and shifts lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only thing I can say to that is he might not be in the 50 man bubble which would be concerning. I would think if he is training with 1st grade he would impress them enough to force the playing groups hand. Or perhaps Deano is a staunch loyalist to the players and picks and shifts lol
I can't remember him playing in reserves during the opening few weeks so it's entirely possible he isn't part of the bubble like you said...but surely with our lack of depth in th backs he would be there? I've seen Topine, Doorey, etc in pictures over the week's but I haven't noticed him.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I can't remember him playing in reserves during the opening few weeks so it's entirely possible he isn't part of the bubble like you said...but surely with our lack of depth in th backs he would be there? I've seen Topine, Doorey, etc in pictures over the week's but I haven't noticed him.
Don't know either mate. But weird haven't seen him on any injury list he was AUS schoolboy coming through the grades. Maybe Deano thinks he has an attitude and he isn't part of the goodboys club

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric has never played centre. Just need to point this out to the lovers.

personally I'd be going for David Fusilli from the warriors. He's quick and a giant on the wing waters at the warriors. What we need. Punch!
Na rather ken maumalo

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree you never know if those two kids would make it in the NRL and Cotric at 21 will have another ten years at NRL level he’s already a state of origin player he’s got the goods.
Agreed we can’t exactly take the gamble anymore the kids we have potential and aren’t bad players but we need proven first grade players

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Joseph Manu, one of the best centres in the game is on 550k, and some clowns are throwing figures of 600k & 700k for a winger.

but but but he can play centre. Yeah go play centre for a couple of years and prove yourself.

To the monkeys who preach, it's going to take us this and this and that to lure "x" player over. You along with I, do not know a fucking thing of what its going to take for a player to come over. Get your heads out of the sand you dreamers
The kid was one of the best junior centres coming through the grades, he has always been a centre.