News Nick cotric

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we can pull any of these signings will be exactly what we need.

Bar Hooker but we might be talking to someone also,....,?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need centres.. Citrix can play centre. 600k for a 21 yr old strike centre is needed.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Joseph Manu, one of the best centres in the game is on 550k, and some clowns are throwing figures of 600k & 700k for a winger.

but but but he can play centre. Yeah go play centre for a couple of years and prove yourself.

To the monkeys who preach, it's going to take us this and this and that to lure "x" player over. You along with I, do not know a fucking thing of what its going to take for a player to come over. Get your heads out of the sand you dreamers

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Joseph Manu, one of the best centres in the game is on 550k, and some clowns are throwing figures of 600k & 700k for a winger.

but but but he can play centre. Yeah go play centre for a couple of years and prove yourself.

To the monkeys who preach, it's going to take us this and this and that to lure "x" player over. You along with I, do not know a fucking thing of what its going to take for a player to come over. Get your heads out of the sand you dreamers
~550k at a top team. We're a bottom four team. You're the clown that doesn't know how the market works. Gagai signed for ~700k at the Rabbitohs a few years ago, Jennings ~800k at the Eels.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
550 on the books and the rest in loose change lol

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
~550k at a top team. We're a bottom four team. You're the clown that doesn't know how the market works. Gagai signed for ~700k at the Rabbitohs a few years ago, Jennings ~800k at the Eels.
How the market works?

Listen Brady, shut the fuck up.

Go and throw a packet of popcorn in the microwave.
Tune into Netflix and put on the Wolf of wall street.
Eat your popcorn and shut the fuck up

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How the market works?

Listen Brady, shut the fuck up.

Go and throw a packet of popcorn in the microwave.
Tune into Netflix and put on the Wolf of wall street.
Eat your popcorn and shut the fuck up
We're not the Roosters, why do you need me to tell you that?
Talk all the shit you want but you're not right.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we’re the Rabbitohs a bottom team?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
When we’re the Rabbitohs a bottom team?
They finished 12th the season before signing Gagai, there also would of been competition from other clubs.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They finished 12th the season before signing Gagai, there also would of been competition from other clubs.
How do you know what he’s on? Andrew Hill has stated he would never publicly reveal player contract values? I’d assume that goes for other clubs too

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How do you know what he’s on? Andrew Hill has stated he would never publicly reveal player contract values? I’d assume that goes for other clubs too
That what he's reported on, that's why I use ~. Unless you break into the building where the contracts are you're not going to know 100%. I'd rather use that than nothing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I don't give a fuck how it's done as long as it's done tbh

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What stupid figures thrown around for a stock standard winger.

Time to hit the Broncos up and Xavier Coates

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You really out here quoting the figures of the brown paper bag roosters? Fuck you are fried

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as well, you won't want to know how much they paid for thommo from St helens
Cotric owned a Bulldogs beanie. It's offical he will be in the blue and white soon

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score