bye bye seibold.
Kevin Walters to take over

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Sauce? If this is your inside info then I don't trust. Remember your last one.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sauce? If this is your inside info then I don't trust. Remember your last one.
There is a board meeting Monday, seibold won’t survive. Getting pumped by titans is the icing on the cake

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
5 year contract. This is his second year. Not sure. Before he left Rabbitohs I thought he was one of the best coaches in the NRL, I gave him benefit of the doubt last year that his style being completely different to Bennett's would take some time for the players to adjust, but going off their full strength roster it just isn't good enough.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seibold will be laughing. That'll be about 3 million bucks thanks
There is a board meeting Monday, seibold won’t survive. Getting pumped by titans is the icing on the cake

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
18 months into a 5 year deal, very much doubt it. Benny would be giggiling in his slippers

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
How could this muppet get a 5 year Deal...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He we go again lol.!!!

not bulldogs news, move thread.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While I must admit I have very much lost faith in Pays coaching ability, if still like to see him improve and succeed. There is obviously a variety of things that have made his coaching baptism very difficult. On the other hand, you look at a coach like Seibold who has the keys to the city of Brisbane, and wonder if Pay is really actually doing such a bad job. It is the most supported NRL club, has a shit ton of money and unlimited talent to choose from, yet they are playing like a bunch of fucking pansies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Kaz I asked you a few weeks back if you thought there were some deeper issues at your club, are you beginning to think there are???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
While I must admit I have very much lost faith in Pays coaching ability, if still like to see him improve and succeed. There is obviously a variety of things that have made his coaching baptism very difficult. On the other hand, you look at a coach like Seibold who has the keys to the city of Brisbane, and wonder if Pay is really actually doing such a bad job. It is the most supported NRL club, has a shit ton of money and unlimited talent to choose from, yet they are playing like a bunch of fucking pansies.
Pay is doing a bad job, Seibold doing worse shouldn't change that. We could finish the round dead last...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
will cost the broncos over $3 million to get rid of seibold, several young..superstars.. believe they are so good they dont have to have a go, they need another corey parker truth session given to them

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Takes Luke off who was doing okay but leaves Milford....

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's the biggest fraud of a coach I've ever seen.

Love seeing the Broncos lose just to see his reactions lol
I don't understand how players play for him? Hes a little round tub who dresses like hes from potts point

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay is doing a bad job, Seibold doing worse shouldn't change that. We could finish the round dead last...
Pay has so many things working against him. Terrible salary cap management by previous board, the loss of CHN and Okunbour before the season even started, and an overall average squad to begin with. Whereas Seibold has a team of superstars and a never ending talent pool, yet his team play with absolutely no heart at all. At least we try hard and show up most games.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay has so many things working against him. Terrible salary cap management by previous board, the loss of CHN and Okunbour before the season even started, and an overall average squad to begin with. Whereas Seibold has a team of superstars and a never ending talent pool, yet his team play with absolutely no heart at all. At least we try hard and show up most games.
Yup most of our boys do try hard, and show up, no doubt, and I agree flame..However

#PayMustGo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't care, he's still doing a bad job and someone doing a worse job doesn't change that. He. Is. Shit.