TripleM Readys mail

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck resigning Foran right now. We should wait and see how long he can stay fit. If he signs in the mean time for big money somewhere else then so be it. I'd hate to renew him and then he gets another big injury. These players know how to strike while the irons hot. Elliot suddenly playing out of his skin right while he is looking for a big contract.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just listened to this.

Ready said dogs have made contact with Cotric to play centre next year as Raiders only see him as a winger with both Scott and Crocker already pencilled in as their centres. Cotric expressed a desire to play centre and there’s interest from both parties.
Also dogs have made a three year offer to Bateman awaiting with it looking likely.
Dogs interested in Grant and have the most cash to offer him all depending if Cam Smith goes around again.
Lastly dogs will offer Foran a new contract for next year.
Look, given there are bugger all halves on the market, I'd accept resigning Foran if he's willing to be on something like $300,000 - which I highly doubt.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look, given there are bugger all halves on the market, I'd accept resigning Foran if he's willing to be on something like $300,000 - which I highly doubt.
Stick to the cringey women threads my friend
All the ads down the bottom that point to cringe female threads are started by you lol

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listened to this.

Ready said dogs have made contact with Cotric to play centre next year as Raiders only see him as a winger with both Scott and Crocker already pencilled in as their centres. Cotric expressed a desire to play centre and there’s interest from both parties.
Also dogs have made a three year offer to Bateman awaiting with it looking likely.
Dogs interested in Grant and have the most cash to offer him all depending if Cam Smith goes around again.
Id be stoked for all of this to come true

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listened to this.

If these dumb ***** offer Foran another year guaranteed they'll offer Pay another year also, unless Foran gets half of what games are left with motm he can fuck right off the fucking sponge, sick of this **** collecting a cheque and not earning it.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand people are against Foran resigning but if he was at another club off contract we would be looking at him. We need his experience and touch wood he stays fit.... there is no one else off contract who is better

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just listened to this.

Also to add to this, he said we've tried to get Grant the last 2 seasons with no luck. Could well be a case of how we lost Finucane, he rejected Storm twice but came to the table the 3rd time. It really does show we are keen on Grant and a bidding war is ours to win. To get in his head it would be ideal for us to roll his Tigers tomorrow and beat them on the ladder.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just listened to this.

man I hope this is true!
I’ve been saying Rona or Koroibete but I didn’t think we were a chance of Cotric. Would take him in a flash. What are Raiders thinking? He’s much better than Scott! Thank you!
Bateman and Thompson give our pack mongrel and starch.
Grant should be priority NUMBER ONE!
Foran worth resigning for mine on a cheaper deal.
I’d love Burton and Welch too

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So a spine of;
1. Averillo
6. Foran (1yr deal, take Burton following season, he and Luai are off contract the in 2021)
7. Wakeham (if he fails I really like Clifford tbh)
9. Grant
Looks good to me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I liked everything that was reported except for the Foran part. Recruit Burton instead and look to the future. Why waste 400k plus on someone who will play half the games and who's best football is behind him?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I liked everything that was reported except for the Foran part. Recruit Burton instead and look to the future. Why waste 400k plus on someone who will play half the games and who's best football is behind him?
What gets glossed over is the fact he gets injured 3 to 4 times a year and takes multiple weeks to get back to fitness then injures himself. The discontinuation is not looked at due to how shit we are overall and the difference he makes.
Cut him loose I say

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers won't let him go imo and both him and Luai are off contract at the same time. They will use this season and next to find out who they want and will lose one

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Panthers won't let him go imo and both him and Luai are off contract at the same time. They will use this season and next to find out who they want and will lose one
They won't let him go but if we offer 500k then they can't match it or stand in his way.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Ramien, Api, Herman fiasco of last year. Nobody should get excited about anything yet
It's getting to the point where the club is going to have to accept paying more than they'd like for players. I'd say that's the difference between the two.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They won't let him go but if we offer 500k then they can't match it or stand in his way.
Cowboys did stand in Pongas way. If I was Penrith given their juniors and everyone else's can't play, id certainly play hard ball and keep as many players as possible that are getting game time rather than releasing them when legally they don't have too.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys did stand in Pongas way. If I was Penrith given their juniors and everyone else's can't play, id certainly play hard ball and keep as many players as possible that are getting game time
Oh they'll put up a fight. But Ponga ended up leaving and if Burton stays on the bench much longer, I can't see him staying when other clubs make big offers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh they'll put up a fight. But Ponga ended up leaving and if Burton stays on the bench much longer, I can't see him staying when other clubs make big offers.
Agree. I'm not sure who his manager is, but that will dictate how much noise is made lol.