Thoughts on a Cody Walker, Jake Averillo swap?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just out having some drinks with someone who is VERY influential in the Souths recruitment team.
I was pitching him a thought I had that could solve both clubs dilemmas.
A straight swap between Walker and Averillo.

The solution for us is obvious. An experienced attacking half, just what we need.

souths are happy to get young guns for the future (his words).

He didn't know much about Avo, so I spent a good half hour showing him comments from this forum and highlight videos, and to be honest, the impression I had by the end go it was he was very impressed. I know it because I saw him write a note on his phone about him.

Thank me later? or rocks in my head?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just out having some drinks with someone who is VERY influential in the Souths recruitment team.

The solution for us is obvious. An experienced attacking half, just what we need.

He didn't know much about Avo, so I spent a good half hour showing him comments from this forum and highlight videos, and to be honest, the impression I had by the end go it was he was very impressed. I know it because I saw him write a note on his phone about him.

All due respect my brother But get fucked! Lol

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Hey Nasheed, Mr. Ditkovich here.

After reading the title, I was about to ask you where I can buy some of that stuff you are smoking, but then I read your post.

It was at that point I realised that you weren’t smoking anything, but rather drinking.

What were you drinking, you might ask?

Walker.

Johnnie Walker.

Putting this into context, it seems that would like to substitute Johnnie Walker with a verillo. Unfortunately, I don’t think a drink by the name Verillo exists.

I wish you good luck on your search to replace your Johnnie Walker with Verillo.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once the government reopens the circus, you need to go back.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I'll be happy to keep Averillo, and let him develop as a Bulldog.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think having rocks in your head is the problem...

On a completely unrelated note, a real estate buddy of mine once gave me advice that you might want to consider. He said that if you have a space that is completely empty and not being put to use, consider putting it up for rent. Could be a way to get a few extra dollars a year no?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm surprised people here don't want a state of origin half? In exchange for a junior.
Maybe because Its me but I'm going to get it done and you'll thank me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm surprised people here don't want a state of origin half? In exchange for a junior.
Maybe because Its me but I'm going to get it done and you'll thank me.
If you swap him for Lewis you will instantly become Kennel royalty lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the Endone talking but he is ok, he is a harmless troll going for laughs, at least he isn't a nasty piece of shit like the kennels biggest troll just trying to stir shit and talk down to others.
Not a troll.
Also, how much endone can you get?