Roger Tuivasa Sheck

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An absolute wasted talent at the warriors. Would look great in a blue and white jersey

Surprised there is never talk of chasing him?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is just coasting at the Warriors........and just what was that when he took out the Storm player with a dodgy type of tackle....

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was literally just thinking the same thing. I think we would need in excess of a mill to pry him away from there.
An absolute wasted talent at the warriors. Would look great in a blue and white jersey

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RTS Is just the type of player we need. No idea on his Current contract price or length thou.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I don't think he's leaving his country of birth where he's being paid very well, to come to Bankstown.

If we offer him something he would consider, it would be too much.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He his probably the most paid player in the whole NRL with after tax and currency conversion.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've wanted him for so long at our club, def a waste at the warriors he is a star player surrounded by meh interms of a club setup and coaching such a shame

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a great player on a bad team. Problem is he earns a tonne there and is on a long term deal. Plus he's from NZ obviously.

Where's the incentive for him to break his contract when we can't offer more money (He's already on 800k plus) and he'd join another bad team?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about ken maumalo for me he’s underrated has a few mistakes in him but tall strong great under the high ball

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t we chase him at one stage? I remember reading something we were chasing him at one stage.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be just as much a wasted talent in our team with JMK and Lewis/Cogger in the spine..

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors would never let him go, even if he kicked up a fuss. It would take 1.2 million or so to tempt him to come here, I'd probably offer him that to be honest. It's never gonna happen though.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would he be any less waisted at our club the way are at the moment? maybe if we bought some good playmakers to complement him I'd agree but unfortunately there doesn't seem to much talent of what we need at the moment.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's won his premiership. I know he's up there for run metres still... But he's been shit as this season, so much so that I traded him out of my SC draft and it didn't even hurt doing so lol. Still my favourite FB he's just having a rough trot