Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dogs planning fox hunt and Saab heist

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely good news isn’t far. Pay sacked. Wakeham and Katoa in (no don’t think they are the saviours can’t be worse then Lewis and jmk though surely) and some
Signings like
Bateman addo carr and Jake friend (won’t dream Of grant or Brandon Smith) heading this way. Molo is a good bench option too whoever said that. I said we should of went for tetevano cheap hard prick when we could of. Saab for some good potential depth to replace okunbor.

Hoppa/Dwz/averilo/Smith/addo carr/Saab fight out for spots in the back 5 with someone putting pressure.

wakeham
Foran
Thompson
Friend
Renouf (hopefully kicks on)
Bateman
Jackson
Elliott

Napa
Molo
Raymond
Ogden maybe or some hard prick like tetevano

Please ffs some news like
This

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly believe that with a different coach picking the right players in the correct positions we would actually be going alot better,yes in a few positions we need better players but we still have some good players but alot are either not getting selected or in the incorrect positions,this has been pays biggest issue as a coach he seems to have no idea in regards to this

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs can forget about that. Where fucking no hope lets be honest here for either of them. Betwerr lyn and pay no one is coming here unless there dad had a run in reserve grade 40 years ago lol. I can't support this shit anymore. Harden up boys and girls and shut off all money to the club so u cock heads voting ya wanna be mates in get off the red wine and coke ya dumb arse fucks

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I honestly believe that with a different coach picking the right players in the correct positions we would actually be going alot better,yes in a few positions we need better players but we still have some good players but alot are either not getting selected or in the incorrect positions,this has been pays biggest issue as a coach he seems to have no idea in regards to this
Yep, that's my main gripe. Take Wakeham for example. We need to asses every player to see whether to keep or move on yet one of our most important positions on the field and usually the most expensive player is sitting around? I just don't get why everyone is playing out of position or not at all............

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs can forget about that. Where fucking no hope lets be honest here for either of them. Betwerr lyn and pay no one is coming here unless there dad had a run in reserve grade 40 years ago lol. I can't support this shit anymore. Harden up boys and girls and shut off all money to the club so u cock heads voting ya wanna be mates in get off the red wine and coke ya dumb arse fucks
47E38042-7E60-485C-918E-F26CB8527458.gif

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saab is the better option of the two imo. JAC would be too expensive whereas Saab has loads of potential, good body shape for a winger, and with a few pre-seasons adding a little bulk he could be a Toupo for you. /boom tish

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he has requested another release as he doesn’t want to commute 3 and half hrs.
He would be a great replacement of Okunbor. (Zero tackle)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently he has requested another release as he doesn’t want to commute 3 and half hrs.
Where does he live?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let him suck it up if he is concerned about travelling. It irks me when players want to be elite and professional and want to be superstars but don't want to put in the hard work. I don't want him based on that shitty excuse. You make your bed......

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let him suck it up if he is concerned about travelling. It irks me when players want to be elite and professional and want to be superstars but don't want to put in the hard work. I don't want him based on that shitty excuse. You make your bed......
I used to have to travel a fair distance to go to work. You know what I did to cut travel time? Moved closer to where I was working...i know right, ingenious :laughing:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saab is the better option of the two imo. JAC would be too expensive whereas Saab has loads of potential, good body shape for a winger, and with a few pre-seasons adding a little bulk he could be a Toupo for you. /boom tish
Bullshit.....the fox is the man.....he is a try machine....have a look at his try for the storm tonight...you can’t beat raw speed

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saab is pretty raw.... I'd rather we get a polished player or just bring up a junior than having nightmares of another winger with defensive issues...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saab was pretty bad tonight. I've seen him play way better than that. Then again, if you want a release then you better back it up when you finally get your chance. He did himself no favours tonight.