Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be playing next week then assuming he proves he's fit, not like we have any complicated systems for him to learn :tearsofjoy:
Maybe 15 minutes or so off the bench, but I doubt he'd start. Who knows, Pay is desperate so might rush him in

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson to Elliot “you should remember the schoolboys game, I put you on your arse” lol - reminiscing about an old game they played against each other.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The only good part was when Thompson said “you should remember the schoolboys game I put you on your ass”
Thompson to Elliot “you should remember the schoolboys game, I put you on your arse” lol - reminiscing about an old game they played against each other.
I see we both took away the same thing from the interview....lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how long it will take until he realises he made a mistake not signing with Newcastle

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does that mean you really think he has made a mistake?

Go Dogs
In our current state of shitness, from the board down, yeah he made a mistake. He is too good of a player to be involved in the shambles that we are.

I'm glad he picked us and I hope the whole fkn club improves ASAP.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how long it will take until he realises he made a mistake not signing with Newcastle
Does that mean you really think he has made a mistake?
In our current state of shitness, from the board down, yeah he made a mistake. He is too good of a player to be involved in the shambles that we are.
I'm glad he picked us and I hope the whole fkn club improves ASAP.
Interesting.

Go Dogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disappointing to have so many nupties on here, rubbishing the guy before he even gets here.
Who has rubbished him on here? Almost everyone is excited about him and has been praising him.

There isn't one even slightly negative post in this thread about Thompson.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LOLLLL wtf .... calm tf down you hero. No one has rubbished him.
i see it as people trying to get on the high horse so when he plays good they can say "oh i seen him first" "i never doubted him like some" haha

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im no doubt sharing my ignorance on current weight training but as a 60 year old with balance 'issues"(same as Fualalo had) I was impressed with the
'one legged standing on the "wobbly board" lifting a weight above your head" manoeuvre.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im no doubt sharing my ignorance on current weight training but as a 60 year old with balance 'issues"(same as Fualalo had) I was impressed with the
'one legged standing on the "wobbly board" lifting a weight above your head" manoeuvre.
I couldn't watch because it wouldn't take much to snap your ankle if you got it even a little bit wrong

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Disappointing to have so many nupties on here, rubbishing the guy before he even gets here.
Who are these numpties rubbishing him?

Or are you trying to be Bubba Wallace and talk shit?