Luke Thompson AU bound

Malla

Reaction score
Anyone seen his work out vids from the hotel in iso? What an absolute beast. Heard he is as fit as they come as well.

I cannot wait for Pay to sprinkle some of his elite coaching dust over this bloke and for him to become another below average forward for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone seen his work out vids from the hotel in iso? What an absolute beast. Heard he is as fit as they come as well.

I cannot wait for Pay to sprinkle some of his elite coaching dust over this bloke and for him to become another below average forward for us.
Would be spewing if you were in the room under him :tearsofjoy:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

He isn't that tall or wide but he is built like a brick shit house.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Gonna turn him from this Luke Thompson into this Luke Thompson.images%20(39).jpegimages%20(38).jpeg

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thompson should be fine to come up without any Vic-NSW 14 day quarantine. They are allowing AFL teams to come and go so it shouldn’t be a problem for him either considering he’s been in quarantine himself. DF2E50A9-EE85-4419-8BF4-395376F15AE8.jpeg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Cant wait for the Jackson dust

But these videos are getting cringe. We get it. Hes signed and will be playing soon. Club needs to stop

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for the Jackson dust

But these videos are getting cringe. We get it. Hes signed and will be playing soon. Club needs to stop
He must hate seeing the clubs number come up on his phone because he'll know they want another video :tearsofjoy:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He must hate seeing the clubs number come up on his phone because he'll know they want another video :tearsofjoy:
Dean: Hey Thommo its 9am **** time for ur daily video update
Thommo:But Dean ive had enough of this..
Dean: just do some shit with the dumbbells and make sure the bike is showing clearly in the background.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think its good, the club need to get the fans involved.
Combined with Steve james videos its terrible. Show us behind the scenes like other clubs do so well or fuck it all off

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You watch other clubs videos .................. sacrilege.

Go Dogs
NRL isnt the only comp in the world
And if we aren't looking at how other clubs operate...howd we get into all this mess in the first place

Malla

Reaction score
Steven James must be off work with corona
Hahahahaha good old Steve!!

I am hoping they've peeled back on the Steve content because hes close to getting let go. Bloke is an absolute dead shit, air headed drunk. Cannot believe we pay him a salary to tell blokes to throw a ball at a wall lol

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Thompson needs to be named in next weeks teamlist to be eligible for the week after game?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So Thompson needs to be named in next weeks teamlist to be eligible for the week after game?
Yeah he needs to be named I'm the 21. He said himself he will need at least another 2 weeks of actual training before he's ready also so don't expect him to be named as soon as he is available.