Pay to be spared the axe for now... but Bulldogs’ $3m headache remains

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just Axe him now! And put him and us out of our misery.

Pay's a dud, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for his first year and a half. But he's no coach.

Just based on team selection alone shows he's got no clue.

When you have lower grade coaches shaking their heads on his team selections then you know there's a problem there.
And when you have players like Rhyse Martin leaving halfway through the year shows how bad he is.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And when you have players like Rhyse Martin leaving halfway through the year shows how bad he is.
Rhyse Martin was alright but he left for super league, if he was as talented as some make him out to be, he wouldve got a starting job at a rival club, hell even a bench job.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bring back ray dib, fuck this shit man
Did you say that with a straight face?
If so please give yourself a flurry of uppercuts. That useless prick is largely responsible for most of the shit you whinge about and create daily threads on. Our cap, Pay = Dib

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It just feels like the board themselves are uncertain on what they want to do. Doesn't give us much confidence does it
Maybe they are trying to get a decent coach for 21? But have had no success so far. Be tough for any coach already successful at another club to leave for the Bulldogs atm.

I think looking to England or getting a rookie coach are the only realistic options despite our ‘warchest’

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin was alright but he left for super league, if he was as talented as some make him out to be, he wouldve got a starting job at a rival club, hell even a bench job.
Oh please .. that was the dumbest comment yet!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If so please give yourself a flurry of uppercuts. That useless prick is largely responsible for most of the shit you whinge about and create daily threads on. Our cap, Pay = Dib
I know that you flop, but at least he was proactive, and I was anti dib... this current board is a massive failure

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know that you flop, but at least he was proactive, and I was anti dib... this current board is a massive failure
Ok cool yep I’m a flop. I can’t wait for 3 more signings so you make like a tree and leave like you said you will. If you’d rather the bloke that dug the biggest hole in our history and pushed the club into it rather than the people trying to dig us out of it I’m glad you’re not a voting member

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are failing at the moment, but I wouldn't say MASSIVE failure considering the circumstances.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In his second-row playing career with the Dogs,
Rhyse averaged 0.4 tries, 35 tackles (at 95%) and 105 metres per game.

He was also more than handy with conversions. Rhyse landed the first 13 attempts of his NRL career before missing one from the right touchline against the Rabbitohs in round 18.
Rhyse kicked 20 consecutive goals since to push his season - and career - a record at one point to 33 goals from 34 attempts at around 97%.

Those are better stats than most second rowers the Dogs have had over the last decade and;

It was never a question about "if he was talented as some make him out to be". He was talented. Period.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok cool yep I’m a flop. I can’t wait for 3 more signings so you make like a tree and leave like you said you will. If you’d rather the bloke that dug the biggest hole in our history and pushed the club into it rather than the people trying to dig us out of it I’m glad you’re not a voting member
dear Natboy

we are so blessed to have you and other fascists as voting member to look out for our interests because the current board you voted in is doing a bang up job

again thank you for bringing up again that you are a voting member.

your sincerely
the kennel

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sure. Lets bring back Dib and get him to sign Foran on a 5 year 5 million dollar deal. While he is at it he can top up Tolman on the same deal

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dib will never have any position of power at the dogs ever again because we are still dealing with his shit