Nestle got "woke"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What next banning steel wool
View attachment 15492
Back in the days there were a lot more type of offensive products...well at the time of their naming there was no intention to make the names offensive it is the way that the goody two shoes like to interpret them.

Which ones of these survive under the new political correctness...? Black tan or white???

Heaven help us chokitos will be next...or perhaps coon cheese or this?????

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my mates started creating a picture of every time one of these call out things happened. The picture is now massive. Really massive. Literally everything is getting called out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back in the days there were a lot more type of offensive products...well at the time of their naming there was no intention to make the names offensive it is the way that the goody two shoes like to interpret them.

Which ones of these survive under the new political correctness...? Black tan or white???

Heaven help us chokitos will be next...or perhaps coon cheese or this?????

Saw the Aunt Jemima one the other day. They said they're changing it and the Grand daughter of the original Aunt Jemima lost her shit 'cause Aunt Jemima was a real person.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saw the Aunt Jemima one the other day. They said they're changing it and the Grand daughter of the original Aunt Jemima lost her shit 'cause Aunt Jemima was a real person.
Honestly what's the racist part of Aunt Jemima?

I'd love food named after me.. Uncle Ed's brontosaurus ribs lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I suppose they will how get rid of Chiko Rolls as well.
PS weren't they called Chocos before and changed their name to chicos?

Is it the name that's the problem of because they a chocolate coloured?

If they change the recipe or cancel them, then I will be mad lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So I suppose they will how get rid of Chiko Rolls as well.
Fuck that! I love those once in a while.

PS I still don't know if they are vegetarian or have meat in them lol don't care tbh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, this is why I left all the political Facebook groups I was in and stopped going to the political meetings. Left wing pulling this kind of offensive rubbish, right wing pulling the "All Lives Matter" bullshit and pretending racism doesn't exist.

It's bipartisan bullshit. Everything has become about the divide between the left and right.

George Washington, in one of his major address speeches, warned Americans not to form or adhere to political parties as it only leads to putting your belief and what is good for the group ahead of what is good for the country. And he was 100% right.

Recent events have driven a larger divide between the different American groups, and it has spilled over to Australia. It's complete crap and it's why I'll always be a Centrist.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly what's the racist part of Aunt Jemima?

I'd love food named after me.. Uncle Ed's brontosaurus ribs lol
Buggered if I know. There's a fair few of them that no one can understand why they're considered racist.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The harder ones were dangerous. They would RIP the filings out of your teeth if you clenched on them for a while.
For the red skin lovers, do you prefer the Old school harder version or the new softer ones?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Was just watching the Back Page on Fox and they showed a clip where an EPL teams fans (Burnley?) hired a plane to tow a banner in the sky saying White Lives Matter. Apparently THIS IS NOW A POLICE MATTER!!! What the fuck, can see where it doesn't suit the trendy agenda to follow at the moment but it's now a criminal matter???????? Shake my fucken head.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was just watching the Back Page on Fox and they showed a clip where an EPL teams fans (Burnley?) hired a plane to tow a banner in the sky saying White Lives Matter. Apparently THIS IS NOW A POLICE MATTER!!! What the fuck, can see where it doesn't suit the trendy agenda to follow at the moment but it's now a criminal matter???????? Shake my fucken head.
This shit is where I draw the line. They obviously did it to be racist 'cause no one is going to be stupid enough to do that without attempting to be racist, but calling it a criminal matter?

Bloody hell. What's wrong with this world?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The harder ones were dangerous. They would RIP the filings out of your teeth if you clenched on them for a while.
Fkn lol so true.

They turned into sikaflex if you chomped down on one and sucked on it. Good luck separating your jaw after 5 or so minutes lol

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
PS weren't they called Chocos before and changed their name to chicos?

Is it the name that's the problem of because they a chocolate coloured?

If they change the recipe or cancel them, then I will be mad lol
Latino's are sometimes called Chico's I think. Not sure how black people have managed to be outraged about it TBH.

These evil little fuckers are regarded as the official food of white supremecist's now I'd imagine....
images (70).jpeg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This shit is where I draw the line. They obviously did it to be racist 'cause no one is going to be stupid enough to do that without attempting to be racist, but calling it a criminal matter?

Bloody hell. What's wrong with this world?
Probably try to push the narrative of trying to incite hate crimes? Or some other bullshit along those lines.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Latino's are sometimes called Chico's I think. Not sure how black people have managed to be outraged about it TBH.

These evil little fuckers are regarded as the official food of white supremecist's now I'd imagine....View attachment 15497
Chicos are children in Spanish.
Chica is a female child,
Chico is a male child.

PS never tried one of those White Knights ever. Any good?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Redskins were always my favourite, can’t beat that taste (minus the vodka though thanks) :tonguewink:
The spearmint versions were the bomb too. Loved them things.
Wonder if they still make them?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The spearmint versions were the bomb too. Loved them things.
Wonder if they still make them?
Never new they did a spearmint Version, if they did I very much doubt they would be around anymore!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Chicos are children in Spanish.
Chica is a female child,
Chico is a male child.

PS never tried one of those White Knights ever. Any good?
Only just saw your post on page 1 where you explained that!
White Knights were awesome, chewy sort of peppermint shit in the middle (like Minties) coated in chocolate. Pretty hardcore on the fangs though lol.