14 JMK
15 Napa............rag doll but can be effective off the bench
16 Sue
17 Ogden
G'day Mrs Lewis.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he has been ok in a poor side. He is very reliable under the high ball and has done a few good things. The team on a whole has been very poor.
He's safe under the high ball and that's about it. He's just way too weak and submissive on every run. He offers nothing coming out of our own end as he gets dominated and a slow play the ball each time.

Dallin and Reimis are our two best wingers right now and are finally being played in their best positions.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol fuck numbers, Averillo is obviously playing left edge and Holland (if he actually plays) on the right
Why do u bother with imbeciles
He’s only played left side all year but these are the same morons that prob don’t even watch the game
Holland and smith are on the right
Avo and dwz left

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger should be given a run in the 9 jersey. He has the kicking and passing game for it and being a 7 you'd think he would be able to see opportunities as they present themselves for the ball to be run with.
Too bad he can’t tackle and would get steamrolled in the middle
Everything u said above makes sense except a hooker needs to be able to complete 40 plus tackles min
He isn’t up to that

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo still not a centre gets caught out of position too many times and we concede to many points he should give him a crack at the 9 he’s quick and got good footwork something this team lacks big time and he can’t possibly give any worse service than jmk has been dishing up what’s the worst thing that can happen we lose again lol
Averillo has played 2 full games of NRL. His second being a massive improvement than his first. We need to be fair here and give him some adjustment time in a demanding defensive position.
If anyone is to blame it's the coaching staff putting 2 raw and small frame kids (Meaney and averillo) up against 2 monster manly backs. Lewis sprinting out of the line would have further killed their composure.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Averillo has played 2 full games of NRL. His second being a massive improvement than his first. We need to be fair here and give him some adjustment time in a demanding defensive position.
If anyone is to blame it's the coaching staff putting 2 raw and small frame kids up against 2 monster manly backs. Lewis sprinting out of the line would have further killed their composure.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% it’s bad coaching but pay is a shit coach hence why we’ve conceded so many tries each week from that exact problem roosters raped us on the edge I’m not saying move him from centre cps he is terrible there I’m saying move him to hooker cos I genuinely think he could be good for us and give us a spark he’s also got a kicking game which would be another plus on jmk and anyone else for that matter

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1 million percent
I’d even put my house on it
He’s passed every test from day 1
You're forgetting a key thing finchie, nrl hates us and they won't allow it, they'll come up with some bs excuse

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too bad he can’t tackle and would get steamrolled in the middle
Everything u said above makes sense except a hooker needs to be able to complete 40 plus tackles min
He isn’t up to that
Fair call.. was just trying to throw in some alternatives to JMK who doesn't really have any competition for his jumper which is probably a big reason why he isn't becoming a better player and has become stagnant.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that's our strongest line-up all season (assuming Tolman comes in for Ogden). I actually really like our line-up compared to theirs. I think it's a very close game on paper. I think we have them covered off paper. We have very goods odds for the bettors out there, ~$2.75. Old dog Mbye vs new dog Averillo. Reynolds in too, that's going to hurt. I hope he has a good game, but doesn't do too much harm :D .
Reynolds is rubbish. Why do you continually bone up for him. Best thing we ever did...getting rId of Reynolds and Mbye. Even Tigers don't want him.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 million percent
I’d even put my house on it
He’s passed every test from day 1
He never had the virus. Of course he passes every fucken test. This whole bubble thing is total bullshit. Even if the players all got covid 19 they'd be over it within a week anyway.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reynolds is rubbish. Why do you continually bone up for him. Best thing we ever did...getting rId of Reynolds and Mbye. Even Tigers don't want him.
Tigers don't want Reynolds, but they're playing him over Benji. I watch almost every NRL game, including Tigers games, and the reason Reynolds hasn't been picked isn't because of ability - it's because of injury (repeated) and Benji, a club legend, returning and being in good form. I personally think Reynolds has played very well for the Tigers and he's one of their best players every time he's on the field.

Reynolds and Hodkinson were the best halves combo to play for the Bulldogs since 2005 (when I started watching NRL). Reynolds was then paired with Mbye and Frawley. Talk all the shit you want about Reynolds but maybe watch one highlight reel on YouTube and tell me which halves we've had since that can do any of what you see (not even Foran has done this).

I would of kept both Reynolds and Mbye as players but we couldn't compete with Tigers offer for Reynolds and we had to force Mbye out due to our salary cap position due to part management (he was also on too much with us). The reason why we don't have Mbye is because he was a player that another club wanted, we lost our best wanted players. Mbye looked a lot better in our team than he does at the Tigers.

Last edited: