Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
One thing thats sad about this contest is that Averillo wont be running at Mbye :( ... Our young gun would have shown him up and would have been pretty satisfying. Hopefully though we fix our left edge defence, we cant have Jake isolated with that meathead Leilua running at him.
I think he is. Leilua plays on the right, Mbye on the left (I know they're named in reverse). We've named Averillo on the right and Holland is a left sided centre.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully stays this way. Backline is perfect. Best line-up of the season so far. I like. I hope tolman isnt late inclusion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully cogger gets a crack at hooker!!!!
agree man, weve both mentioned it before. I think he could do really well there, solid pass and a deft little kicking game which would help Wakeham a lot seeing as Foran isnt to keen on kicking.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally a decent team picked. Hopefully 1-17 come Sunday. Maybe Tolman only possibility. Happy with that.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing thats sad about this contest is that Averillo wont be running at Mbye :( ... Our young gun would have shown him up and would have been pretty satisfying. Hopefully though we fix our left edge defence, we cant have Jake isolated with that meathead Leilua running at him.
He shouldn’t have any trouble running around mudguts Leilua just hope he doesn’t try to tackle him around the waist lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay is getting more desperate with each week and is finally naming teams that potentially offer a hell of a lot more. More risk as there's clear deficiencies in some players games but i'd much rather see sides with more upside than the safety first approach with limited upside

Now for @Big M to drop the Meaney bomb and tell us Smith is still playing centre :tearsofjoy:

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels like the best team this year. We have a good record against the tigers so hopefully I win for the club...... we need it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He shouldn’t have any trouble running around mudguts Leilua just hope he doesn’t try to tackle him around the waist lol
our defensive structures on that edge are worrying, however i have been impressed with Averillo's tackling technique when numbered up.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
About time smith is moved back to the wing. Holland sucks but is 10x the centre Smith will ever be. Glad Pay is finally playing players in the their correct position. Now to focus on the development of Wakeham and Averillo. Hopefully Tolman comes in for Britt. (He player well last week)

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he is. Leilua plays on the right, Mbye on the left (I know they're named in reverse). We've named Averillo on the right and Holland is a left sided centre.
Averillo was left centre last week and Holland and Smith have played together on the right.Not confident that coach isn’t playing smoke and mirrors as no players were informed of starting line up.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best team named this year, looks strong.!!!
Agreed! Dont get why pay keeps fkn around with the lineup.. i could of picked this side from day dot.

Last edited:

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is getting more desperate with each week and is finally naming teams that potentially offer a hell of a lot more. More risk as there's clear deficiencies in some players games but i'd much rather see sides with more upside than the safety first approach with limited upside

Now for @Big M to drop the Meaney bomb and tell us Smith is still playing centre :tearsofjoy:
Lol the players weren’t told of the squad so there maybe changes yet.Big change may come Thursday night ...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Two weeks quarantine and possibly (probably) one week training with the team. I'm not sure when he arrived in Melbourne/started quarantine.
Will be in Sydney next Monday if 14 days quarantine is strictly enforced so may be eligible as soon as Round 8 - though they may elect to ease him in slightly slower depending on contact and other prep.