Black Lives Matter Leader calls for Christian churches to be attacked

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty boring and tiresome just having constant arguments to support your side of politics.

Couldn't we find something which we all agree on.

For example - People should not invite their followers to go out and deface, attack or destroy places of religious worship.

Could we all agree on this without some sort of partisan argument?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His other name is Joe King
FYI if Shaun King (or anyone else) calls for Mosques or Synagogues to be defaced or burned or attacked on the basis of someone's skin colour or depictions of some religious historical figure, I would also call this dangerous and violent and be 100% against it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty boring and tiresome just having constant arguments to support your side of politics.

For example - People should not invite their followers to go out and deface, attack or destroy places of religious worship.

No one want to find something we can agree on? Everyone just prefers taking their ideological side and sticking to it?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Unfortunately there are to many in our society who have become so entrenched in believing what they want to believe, that they are no longer interested in the truth.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are to many in our society who have become so entrenched in believing what they want to believe, that they are no longer interested in the truth.
But why?

I"m clearly a conservative leaning individual, but it's just damn frustrating and boring and tiresome to just have constant arguments.

There are fundamentally good ideas which both sides of politics should be able to easily agree on.

Such as:

Freedom to express your opinion
Freedom of religion
People should not encourage others to deface or attack places of worship

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one want to find something we can agree on? Everyone just prefers taking their ideological side and sticking to it?
Not while you're completely misrepresenting what's being said. "Tearing down white jesus" is not a literal tear down churches, its a metaphorical tear down the white washing history.

As to why its important for these people to reinforce black stereotypes and black monuments and do something about the white washing of history, because its linked to studies such as these

https://www.naacpldf.org/ldf-celebr...own-v-board-education/significance-doll-test/

Where from a young age black children (or any child) are picking up on visual cues and associating white people with good and righteousness and black people as evil, inferior.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not while you're completely misrepresenting what's being said. "Tearing down white jesus" is not a literal tear down churches, its a metaphorical tear down the white washing history.

As to why its important for these people to reinforce black stereotypes and black monuments and do something about the white washing of history, because its linked to studies such as these

https://www.naacpldf.org/ldf-celebr...own-v-board-education/significance-doll-test/

Where from a young age black children (or any child) are picking up on visual cues and associating white people with good and righteousness and black people as evil, inferior.
I mean - let's remove the Shaun King quote entirely from the conversation.

Let's just focus on one idea:

People should not deface or attack places of worship and people should not encourage others to do so.

Surely we both agree on this?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arabs weren't around at the time of Jesus.
He definately wasn't white. More than likely Jewish in appearance and spoke Aramaic (which is still used in our modern Assyrian churches.

He is far from white.

BUT

Any demon **** that tries to attack our Churches, big fkn mistake. Just like that goat fucking Isis **** tried at our church in Greenfield Park, there were 2000+ Assyrians ready to tear him apart in 15 mins.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just find it ironic that some uneducated fuckwits want to turn against Jesus where is clearly written Jesus would be the first to March side by side with them for justice and equality.

Jesus' only commandment is love one another. The train of thought that God is a dictator is from the Torah/Old Testament. Jesus was sent here because He is the New Testament. You will NEVER find Jesus himself saying hate blacks, hate other faiths, hate the gays, you will never find Jesus preaching hate at all, only the opposite.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean - let's remove the Shaun King quote entirely from the conversation.

Let's just focus on one idea:

People should not deface or attack places of worship and people should not encourage others to do so.

Surely we both agree on this?
As far as I know, didnt jesus seek to destroy the temple and bring down existing institutions (be they Jewish or Roman)?

In any case you have taken the quote of context and led people to believe that they are looking to bring down the physical building, hence I will not answer your question because of the agenda behind it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He definately wasn't white. More than likely Jewish in appearance and spoke Aramaic (which is still used in our modern Assyrian churches.

He is far from white.

BUT

Any demon c*** that tries to attack our Churches, big fkn mistake. Just like that goat fucking Isis c*** tried at our church in Greenfield Park, there were 2000+ Assyrians ready to tear him apart in 15 mins.
Agree with you completely brother. He was born Jewish but established Christianity, and also people from Israel aren't considered Arabs, they're considered Jews.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't include this Shaun **** with the genuine BLM group. I'll actually be surprised if more than a handful actually list to this ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree with you completely brother. He was born Jewish but established Christianity, and also people from Israel aren't considered Arabs, they're considered Jews.
IIRC Christian Middle Easterns are not classified as Arab.

I know us Assyrians are Semetic and no where near Arabs.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
As far as I know, didnt jesus seek to destroy the temple and bring down existing institutions (be they Jewish or Roman)?

In any case you have taken the quote of context and led people to believe that they are looking to bring down the physical building, hence I will not answer your question because of the agenda behind it
this is unbelievable and speaks volumes about the level of discourse in 2020.

We can't even both agree on such a fundamental and simple idea that places of worships should not be attacked or defaced.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yes he did and I'll proudly admit that. Jesus didn't want tyrants controlling the innocent, he didn't want trading of goods on the temple grounds.

He was sent to bring peace and love and to clarify and condense the Old Testament from His own mouth.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't include this Shaun c*** with the genuine BLM group. I'll actually be surprised if more than a handful actually list to this c***.
The quote dawgfather provided doesnt suggest that. The quote provided suggests that hes saying tear down the idea of making all good things white and all bad things other colours . The quote suggests he wants jesus depicted as his true ethnicity and not white, hence the "tear" down those existing statues and put them back up with a real likeness of jesus

Dawgfathet is again misrepresenting what is being said.

I haven't googled this guy, basing this on what dawgfather provided in the first post

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this is unbelievable and speaks volumes about the level of discourse in 2020.

We can't even both agree on such a fundamental and simple idea that places of worships should not be attacked or defaced.
How do you know if we agree or not when I said that I will not answer your question due to the agenda behind it.

Frankly the quote you provided suggests that your question has absolutely nothing to do with this topic

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't the BLM movement disown this guy for stealing charity funds?
Hence why I don't care about some demon has to say and I still have just enough faith in humanity to think only some stupid fucks will listen to him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The quote dawgfather provided doesnt suggest that. The quote provided suggests that hes saying tear down the idea of making all good things white and all bad things other colours . The quote suggests he wants jesus depicted as his true ethnicity and not white, hence the "tear" down those existing statues and put them back up with a real likeness of jesus

Dawgfathet is again misrepresenting what is being said.

I haven't googled this guy, basing this on what dawgfather provided in the first post
But you can forgive him for thinking that due to the vagueness and or intentional vagueness by this no name ****.

Sad thing these days with the evolution of the moron at the highest point in history, you have to be very clear and concise when speaking to the herd.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I may be the minority here but as a Bible believing Christian with no time for man mad churches and religion, I just see this as a ploy to involve more people into this race debate as religion is a big issues with the majority of the world.

I wish no harm to the demon and any other demon who listens to him BUT have no problem with any faith or person with faith defending their Holy sites, whether Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing. If you want to start something, be prepared to face the wrath you have created.