Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We can't keep going game by game. A decision needs to be made now if we're extending pay or not. I'm obviously in favour of extending Pay one more year if a top coach isn't available. The performance tonight will help Pays case if anything (but it shouldn't). I really hope no one here thinks we didn't play well tonight and it was the coaches fault. I couldn't ask anymore from the boys besides to stop giving away six agains at crucial times (not the coaches fault). That game was definitely winnable and we weren't the favourites. There are plenty of good signs coming out of the team and with our 2021 recruitment I think some of you guys will be surprised.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy Fitzgibbon and tell him to turn us into the roosters. Get Michael Ennis as assistant coach. Buy ado car. Buy Cotric. We are contenders again

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you hear that? It's the sounds of the drums.....and they're beating louder! Surely he needs to go.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well media keep saying (even before this game) there's a board meeting this Thursday. They need to either back him or boot him, need to show some leadership and stop being silent.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We cannot risk losing any more of the qual ity players we have. Or attracting new ones. Club should come out and say Pay is not being extended

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Kearney is gone, then pay should be gone.!!!
If warriors can sack Kearney whom could use a hundred excuses avail to him and has won one more game then surely we can sack pay and start moving forward.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If warriors can sack Kearney whom could use a hundred excuses avail to him and has won one more game then surely we can sack pay and start moving forward.
My fingers have been crossed for weeks :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope. They'll see that two point loss as another over achievement.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can't keep going game by game. A decision needs to be made now if we're extending pay or not. I'm obviously in favour of extending Pay one more year if a top coach isn't available. The performance tonight will help Pays case if anything (but it shouldn't). I really hope no one here thinks we didn't play well tonight and it was the coaches fault. I couldn't ask anymore from the boys besides to stop giving away six agains at crucial times (not the coaches fault). That game was definitely winnable and we weren't the favourites. There are plenty of good signs coming out of the team and with our 2021 recruitment I think some of you guys will be surprised.
Disagree, I think giving away the sets of 6 again are a discipline/laziness problem which is the coaches fault. Look how the Roosters played last night, they don't give away those 6 again restarts, they make the effort and have the discipline to not infringe and to get up quick which has been coached into them.

This is one instance where I believe the coach should and can be drilling this discipline into them at training. It's not a talent issue but an effort issue. Another example of the type of standards the coach should set and drill into the players at training. Those continuous restarts we gave away played a major factor in our loss and a team of our limited were ability can't afford that. Definitely a coaching issue

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn't lost the dressing room based on the fight the players showed, so no i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.