What's the buzz

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm biased because I want to re-sign him badly, but I have statistics to back up why. The people hating on Elliott are talking out of their ass.
Statistics are the be all and end all
So tolman is the best prop in the game
He takes 40 hit ups a game
Must be the most ferocious aggressive prop in the nrl
F off with your bullshit

there’s a reason why people on here refer to u as a wanker

now I see why

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Elliot has a spot in our squad, especially at the moment. Im very much of the opinion that he shouldn't be on an edge, and his ideal position is being the bench and being used sparingly. But i also believe Carrigan is potentially a much better player than Elliot with a much higher ceiling.
Yes yes brilliant idea
400k plus for a bench forward
You must be a moron

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Statistics are the be all and end all
So tolman is the best prop in the game
He takes 40 hit ups a game
Must be the most ferocious aggressive prop in the nrl
F off with your bullshit

there’s a reason why people on here refer to u as a wanker

now I see why
I literally said here are the stats AND Elliott is better on the eye test. The Tolman e.g. is garbage because he doesn't have any attacking stats, only metres (and it isn't a good MPM - metres per minute).

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I literally said here are the stats AND Elliott is better on the eye test. The Tolman e.g. is garbage because he doesn't have any attacking stats, only metres (and it isn't a good MPM - metres per minute).
Your 1 million percent right and I am 2 million percent wrong
Is that better

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes yes brilliant idea
400k plus for a bench forward
You must be a moron
~400k starting lock. I'm grateful you're nowhere near our recruitment.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
FMD people lol. Look at the team we have, it's not that hard to be the best of it!

Elliott's only qualities are heart and effort and sometimes that's good enough for FG. There's nothing wrong with those qualities and if you added them to someone like She-rex then he's the terminator. Elliott can be hugely proud already of his achievements in RL so hat's off to him and well done.

There's plenty of footy players who got to the top with just those attributes. Now claiming that Elliott is anything more then a bench player for a struggling roster is just dreaming.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Relax c*** where did i say to pay him 400k?
Lol absolute wanker
calm down man its just footy yeh
Take your own advice Fcuk wit
Read your own comment u dribbler
Just footy ? Yet starts the abuse

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Your 1 million percent right and I am 2 million percent wrong
Is that better
I'm always right and if I'm ever wrong (proven) I'd admit it. Everything points to you being a shit judge.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
FMD people lol. Look at the team we have, it's not that hard to be the best of it!

Elliott's only qualities are heart and effort and sometimes that's good enough for FG. There's nothing wrong with those qualities and if you added them to someone like She-rex then he's the terminator. Elliott can be hugely proud already of his achievements in RL so hat's off to him and well done.

There's plenty of footy players who got to the top with just those attributes. Now claiming that Elliott is anything more then a bench player for a struggling roster is just dreaming.
Elliott has better stats than Carrigan this year. Take what you want from that. That was my main point today in this thread.

Elliott
-more tries
-more try assists
-more linebreaks
-more linebreak assists
-more tackle breaks
-more offloads
-less penalties conceeded
*1.79 tackles per minute
*1.65 metres per minute

Carrigan
-more minutes
-more tackles (1.37 tackles per minute)*
-more metres (2.28 metres per minute)

(I've left out miss tackles and errors as they're equal).

If you argue against this (anyone) you're a moron.

Puppuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take your own advice Fcuk wit
Read your own comment u dribbler
Just footy ? Yet starts the abuse
Lol u called me a moron first, and my post wasnt even directed at you
didn't say to pay him 400k u made that up to suit ur argument
my argument was in our current squad with fuck all second rowers hes what we've got
said carrigan was better than him haha

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Elliott has better stats than Carrigan this year. That was my main point today in this thread.
All good, Elliott would do way more in a team like ours then in a good team so his stats are easily higher due to that I think. Making up for shit fuks like Napa or blokes who don't know Arthur from Martha due to ever changing team selections and low confidence.

* Maybe a little hard on Napa but he's being played wrong too lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
All good, Elliott would do way more in a team like ours then in a good team so his stats are easily higher due to that I think. Making up for shit fuks like Napa or blokes who don't know Arthur from Martha due to ever changing team selections and low confidence.
It goes both ways, I don't think you can say that at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I got to laugh that some people complain about the roster yet at the same time pretty much want us to re-sign the bulk of it lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got to laugh that some people complain about the roster yet at the same time pretty much want us to re-sign the bulk of it lol.
99 problem before Elliott.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It goes both ways, I don't think you can say that at all.
I do, for sure. In a mediocre team it's possible for someone to do way more then in a team with good players who are all doing their share.