Kearney as coach

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Stephen Kearney has left the Warriors as of today.

What does everyone think of him taking over the reins as coach in 2021?
He comes highly rated and was considered the second best coach in the NRL a few years back. Even ahead of Bellamy.

https://www.thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19574

Thang be, he knows how to get the best out of the pacific island players. He speaks their language. So Wakeham and Sue can get better under him as they will be able to connect with him on a Polynesian level. Nasheed.
What ever your drinking tonight I want in my belly shit this post is hilarious

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kearney has been in top coaching gigs on and off for 10 years. If he was up to the job he'd have shown more by now. Warriors are a potential top 8 team when you look at the squad. In terms of daft ideas about "polynesian level", whatever that actually means, Warriors have more potential for it than any other squad.

No to Kearney, though that won't stop idiot journos linking him to us at some point this year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

He comes highly rated and was considered the second best coach in the NRL a few years back. Even ahead of Bellamy.

Thang be, he knows how to get the best out of the pacific island players. He speaks their language. So Wakeham and Sue can get better under him as they will be able to connect with him on a Polynesian level. Nasheed.
This is one of your best troll threads yet lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Kearney has been in top coaching gigs on and off for 10 years. If he was up to the job he'd have shown more by now. Warriors are a potential top 8 team when you look at the squad. In terms of daft ideas about "polynesian level", whatever that actually means, Warriors have more potential for it than any other squad.

No to Kearney, though that won't stop idiot journos linking him to us at some point this year.
He had that terrible eels team and a terrible warriors team. How much of it was his fault?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him in charge of filling the water bottles.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs offficials are considering him.
He is in the mix. All I'll say.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

One of your best gags ever Nasheed. "Knows how to get the best out of islanders players". Really? So why did he get the sack?? The warriors are a basket case.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had that terrible eels team and a terrible warriors team. How much of it was his fault?
If he had a terrible warriors team and a terrible eels team what’s he gonna do with our team of superstars

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. Worth looking into. You should write a letter to Andrew Hill!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. Worth looking into. You should write a letter to Andrew Hill!
No point.
I've written to him about my thoughts on some selection issues this year and last as I've felt there are players who haven't been getting a run despite being good previously. I've also emailed to him my thoughts on recruitment and the treatment towards Arabic juniors and you know what? Besides one 'I'll give it some thought' type blowoff message he's not once given me the time of day.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you want me banned because I suggested talking to an available coach that you've said is an upgrade, but not enough of an upgrade to your liking so I should get banned for suggesting such an upgrade?

you a parking ticket officer by any chance?
Nasheed here,

images.jpeg-1.jpg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of your best Nasheed.

About time you started giving Blue Boost some competition.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another messed up thread ..