Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its an average list to start with, don’t expect things to change until they put a broom through the joint, shit starts at the top, cant really blame pay the guy is out ideas with what he has. Throw $$$ at bellamy then watch it turnaround quick

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Drops Meaney but Lewis retains his spot

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is just fucked. He needs to go.

He said his whole bullshit of "halves will be rotated" so he wouldn't get criticised for naming lewis when he hooked him before the break.

Pays a fucking idiot and needs to go

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its an average list to start with, don’t expect things to change until they put a broom through the joint, shit starts at the top, cant really blame pay the guy is out ideas with what he has. Throw $$$ at bellamy then watch it turnaround quick
He's out of ideas?...hmm idk, maybe play a halfback at halfback? Not fucking hard

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know. I am suprised Wakeham hasn't left yet.
Lol. Put 2 wingers at centre, Averillo on the wing after playing the last 5 minutes there against Roosters, and keep Lewis at 7 after a shocking season.

Then complain about how the team doesn’t have any good players.

Maybe we’d have good players if they played in their proper positions, or in the case of Wakeham, played at all.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DWZ had his best game in dogs colours v Dragons arguably the best game a dogs winger has played in 5 years yet Pay has named him centre two weeks in a row

Welcome to the tent show

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He's been close to if not our best player in the first 4 games. Let's hope he rips in and cements his starting spot because he has huge potential.
Then what happens when Thommo arrives - Napa goes?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind it’s only a squad at this stage. They wouldn’t have even had a training session since last night . I would be very surprised if that’s the exact team that takes the field on Sunday

In saying that I would also be very nauseous if that’s the exact team because it stinks.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Then what happens when Thommo arrives - Napa goes?
For sure Renouf has deserved a starting spot and more minutes with his performances so far. While Napa has been pretty disappointing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would drop napa.

Napa shouldn't be in the clubs plans, we definitely should not be renewing his contract
Napa is a cat
If he was ever going to aim up it was last night but he dropped his marbles against his old team mates with the coach and owner laughing at him and more so at us for signing the dud