Christian Crichton

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll stand corrected but I don't think where won a first grade game with him in the side

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know, but to be fair he wasn’t our worst last night. I agree he’s not FG, but there were worse performances than his.

Dallin’s errors were costly, Lewis still plays like U10s running out of the line to tackle someone with no regard for the defensive mess he leaves behind, Napa was a cat...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t know, but to be fair he wasn’t our worst last night. I agree he’s not FG, but there were worse performances than his.

Dallin’s errors were costly, Lewis still plays like U10s running out of the line to tackle someone with no regard for the defensive mess he leaves behind, Napa was a cat...
I thought Crichton was one of our best last night. I’m not sure if that says more about Crichton or the rest of the team though.

Lewis can make good front on tackles but he cannot read the play to save his life. As you said he constantly races out of the line and either misses his man or doesn’t dominate the tackle.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
he looked much better last night, better haircut, seemed his running style was better and he looked taller

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Dylan Napa is a myth.give me back klemmer any day

Malla

Reaction score
He's not the worst player in the world. He's a good finisher, but doesn't help that players around him are atrocious.

RabiedDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don’t think he has played in a winning team for the doggiez

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I see Former Bulldog Connelly Lemuelu is making a debut for the Cowboys this week.

I remember him having some big wraps in the lower grades, disappointing when you lose good ones, will be interested to see how he goes in the top grade...

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The kid gives it a real hot go whether he's first grade or not. I couldn't fault him last night. Made plenty of yards. If he had a bit of extra height I reckon he'd be great. He actually went okay the few games he got with Penrith before he came over. My mate with close ties at Penrith saw a lot of him come through the juniors and reckons his best position is centre.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see Former Bulldog Connelly Lemuelu is making a debut for the Cowboys this week.

I remember him having some big wraps in the lower grades, disappointing when you lose good ones, will be interested to see how he goes in the top grade...
If he does one good thing, he'll join the list of "ones that got away" and we won't hear the end of it on here

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid gives it a real hot go whether he's first grade or not. I couldn't fault him last night. Made plenty of yards. If he had a bit of extra height I reckon he'd be great. He actually went okay the few games he got with Penrith before he came over. My mate with close ties at Penrith saw a lot of him come through the juniors and reckons his best position is centre.
I've been thinking it for a while, that he would make a better fist at centre than Smith.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still on the fence.!!

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We got our hands on the wrong Chrighton.. Penrith knew it all along

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

If he was still here, he certainly wouldn't have a snowflakes chance in hell of a fg debut this year or even next with coach pay selecting the team.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If he does one good thing, he'll join the list of "ones that got away" and we won't hear the end of it on here
I agree for sure but when we have such a shortage of outside backs, we had him and TT coming through and let them both go, definitely seems odd.