Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh dear lol..!!

lock it up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How funny was that.
He hits the ground multiple times a week, then even when he doesn't hit the ground it's still poorly timed and thrown. I keep repeating myself, but how can he duck up the basics over and over again and how can the coach continue to select him?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said earlier. It's not his fault for being picked. Dumb coach.
He hits the ground multiple times a week, then even when he doesn't hit the ground it's still poorly timed and thrown. I keep repeating myself, but how can he duck up the basics over and over again and how can the coach continue to select him?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t love seeing Napa, britt, Elliot laughing after the game. Understand they’re mates but a bit of a slap in the face for fans to see that, first 20 was woeful last hour just outclassed could’ve/should’ve been a lot worse
Napa and Britt are cats... Hopefully not in the clubs long term plans

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good post. Shame about all the other abuse going on. Night and day is right and we made it worse on ourselves with simple dumb stuff like DWZ and Crichton dropping balls that led directly to tries for Teddy. Despite being TK whipping boy Tolman missing hurt us defensively. We were outclassed but I don’t believe by 36. You give a team like them an inch and they cut you to shreds. Averillo showed some bright patches in attack but his defence was really exposed tonight. He needs time. We need and are desperately short of quality it’s as simple as that. I still believe band-aids will do nothing where stitches are required - so sacking Pay now will achieve very little. It might not be aiming high right now but we showed enough tonight in parts that we can beat the Sharks on Sunday. We simply have to recruit some quality for 2021.
Anyone with a different opinion to this is wrong. I'm pretty sure every try the Roosters scored to get up 24-0 was off the back of a six again, penalty or error from us. I feel sorry for the coach because people just look at the scoreboard. I thought after the first 25 minutes we were quite good.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's fucking embarrassing that Elliot hit him with crisp clean passes on the inside only for him to sling them along the grass... ***** the worst half we've ever had when you factor in how good he actually thinks he is.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone with a different opinion to this is wrong. I'm pretty sure every try the Roosters scored to get up 24-0 was off the back of a six again, penalty or error from us. I feel sorry for the coach because people just look at the scoreboard. I thought after the first 25 minutes we were quite good.
You been hacked recently ?