Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

SoWhat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well done good job Bulldogs Boards past and present are brilliant in identifying good talent to release to other clubs. Even better at rejecting good talent and going for B grade players. Who said history does not repeat itself?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm done complaining about the past.. Let it go..

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you talking about Morris brothers were straight up with the club from the beginning they were out of contract.

They told the club they know they only have a couple of year left before they retire and didn't want to go through a new rebuild.

They have been good servant's to club should be able to decide how they retire.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were many people on this forum constantly complaining about how slow and past it they were 3 years ago :tearsofjoy:

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone that supports or defends this current administration or board should be bitch slapped! Only a flop would see this board as being good for our club!

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The twins can make the starting team of arguably the best team in the comp. Somehow, in our rebuild we couldn't find room for these blokes. Don't say the cap restricted this
as at the time our roster resembled a rough and ready mixture of blokes doing their best but not setting the world on fire. Experienced twins would be invaluable at this time.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Why do all my posts about the board get deleted? Is it because the kennel is run by geniuses that supported the current board and don’t like being called out?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well to be fair they have quality supporting players to make them look even better.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bmoz scored 120 supercoach points LOL a few behind Tedesco though who managed 195 which might be the official best ever?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agreed in not resigning the twins.

If we had we wouldn't have blooded Averillo.

We will benefit in future if as seems he is given this year in FG.

I've seen enough of the current backs to believe that only Hoppa, R.Smith, Averillo, DWZ, is there another young back we can blood due to losing the 2 at the start of the year?, Wakeham and Foran should be fitted into our backline.

As for the forwards, Thompson can't come soon enough and lets see Katoa given some time.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone that supports or defends this current administration or board should be bitch slapped! Only a flop would see this board as being good for our club!
I'm with you one 100% sack the fucking Andersons, Sack the fucking Board , Sack the Coach, and the whole clueless administration & recruitment board that have completely destroyed our once proud club, can you believe we are the only team running around with no Major sponsor on our shirts what a disgrace, And while I'm at it I want to congratulate the Bastards running the NRL - the salary cap has definitely evened up the comp for the Roosters that is.Blind freddy can see that they are miles over the cap, they are buying themselves a premiership year after year and no one is doing anything about it, I hope Thompson on the plane didn't see the game tonight because he might parachute out of the plane and swim back to England. I am outraged at the game tonight. Why would you pick Lewis at half back especially against the roosters he was shocking right from the word go but he was kept on till the end and Harper was brought on right at the end. My fellow Kennelers I GIVE UP.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can cry till the cows come home, but if you don't have a good coach, then players like Teddy will look shit lol.
Well done good job Bulldogs Boards past and present are brilliant in identifying good talent to release to other clubs. Even better at rejecting good talent and going for B grade players. Who said history does not repeat itself?

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The twins can make the starting team of arguably the best team in the comp. Somehow, in our rebuild we couldn't find room for these blokes. Don't say the cap restricted this
as at the time our roster resembled a rough and ready mixture of blokes doing their best but not setting the world on fire. Experienced twins would be invaluable at this time.
What kind of shits me is it seems we can't attract any decent players but we already had 2 and we let them go. From what I read they wanted 2 year contracts but we were only willing to offer 1 year deals.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
the morris boys were off contract they chose to leave

i don't blame them
At there age they left looking to play at better teams chasing premierships