Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You can argue he hasn't got the cattle, but from his 1st game as coach I wanted to see a defence that works hard. Hit as a pack and hustle. We have never seen the hitting , the pack never runs off the back fence. The hustle was there last year when we won a few games towards the end. Tonight we see sliding rushing in and holding. No team out there just individuals

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The worst part atm is how even parra fans are making fun of us ,in my whole time as a supporter that’s never happened,I thought the andersons were meant to make us a force again? Something isn’t right theyve gotta stop being stubborn and put their egos to the side and realise what they are doing right now isnt working and fix it quickly.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if you start hearing Trent Barrett’s & Geoff Toovey’s names in the coming weeks as possible coaches for next year...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's had 3 years to Rustle up the cattle lol
You can argue he hasn't got the cattle, but from his 1st game as coach I wanted to see a defence that works hard. Hit as a pack and hustle. We have never seen the hitting , the pack never runs off the back fence. The hustle was there last year when we won a few games towards the end. Tonight we see sliding rushing in and holding. No team out there just individuals

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it must be frustrating to not have the cattle, for example im incredible but im currently 21st with barnsley in the championship in football manager because they are shit, if it wasn't for me they would be 24th

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He should have 20 seconds left for the press conference to announce he is a fraud with no Fucking idea and quit.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The dragons played terribly last week and saved his job for another week. The dragons just masked our issues. We need the correct players playing in their correct positions, develop our juniors for next season and build a platform for 2021.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1990 - Current list

Chris Anderson 1990 - 1997 winning percentage 61% Quit to coach Storm

Steve Folks 1998 - 2008 winning percentage 56.1% Sacked or contract not renewed.

Kevin Moore 2009 - 2011 winning Percentage 53% Sacked

Moore was sacked midway through the 2011 season after the club underachieved in the ensuing two years, failing to make the finals in either 2010 or 2011.

Jim Dymock 2011 winning Percentage 62.5%

Never given a real shot.

Des Hasler 2012 - 2017 winning percentage 56.8% Sacked

We all know why he was sacked

Dean Pay 2018 - current winning percentage 36.7%

Every coach appointed by the club since 1978 (Ted Glossop, Warren Ryan, Phil Gould, Chris Anderson and Folkes) has won a premiership.

Besides Haslers success, although at the expense of our salary cap we’ve done very little since Folkes. It’s time to find a new coach and bring back a winning culture.
Dean pay couldn't drive a greasy stick up my arshole and I'm gay lol he is so useless give katoa a run what have you got to lose ****

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely breaking point is coming soon for the board to sack Pay. If it's not, then they don't have the clubs best interests at heart.

Letting this rot and rabble continue will only damage the clubs reputation further and scare off recruits and sponsors.

They've been very patient with Pay. Too patient. Now is the time to show some balls and make some big girl decisions! Step up Lynne! Show some leadership..

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s gotta go fucking pronto. I get he doesn’t have the cattle, but how have we improved? Our defence is fucking awful. This is his 3rd year, and we haven’t improved

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rothfield on nrl 360 said that potential recruits are asking who’s going to be coach... surely they need to address this asap and pull the pin, it’s over

Status
Not open for further replies.