2004 signed gf jersey

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I also have grave concerns that the signature that you marked as Ben Harris could actually belong to Ben Czislowski
You and your facts! :-) Ben Harris also departed after the 2004 GF, so this is smelling more and more like a 2005 jersey. First prize to Horse!

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You and your facts! :-) Ben Harris also departed after the 2004 GF, so this is smelling more and more like a 2005 jersey. First prize to Horse!
It was signed after 2004 at a bulldogs function i think. My dad had an original 2004 signed premiers jersey but it was stolen. My mates sister is married to Andrew Ryans mate. He arranged it for my dads bday. It is a numbered jersey theres gold stitching above the bulldogs logo with the number that you cant see in the photo. It needs to be cleaned and put in a fame though, leaving it in the wardrobe has done it no favours. What is a framed jersey like this worth?

Last edited:

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you sure it’s not an ‘05 jersey @Thegoldtoothrat ?

I reckon you’ve got Nate Myles, Trent Cutler, Dallas McIlwain on there who all played first grade with us from ‘05 onwards
It was signed after 2004 it was a favour from a mate for my dads bday because hes original 2004 gf jersey was stolen. It has gold stitching with a number of release on it over the dogs logo you cant see in that photo ill get another pick from my dad of the logo. We thought it had all the 2004 team? Maybe some extra from 2005 signed it too or players who played in 2004 but werent in the gf team. Theres 20 signatures so we thought steve price was there and steve folks but after seeing examples of matt utai's signature i cant see it unless he changed it?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was signed after 2004 at a bulldogs function i think. My dad had an original 2004 signed premiers jersey but it was stolen. My mates sister is married to Andrew Ryans mate. He arranged it for my dads bday. It is a numbered jersey theres gold stitching above the bulldogs logo with the number that you cant see in the photo. It needs to be cleaned and put in a fame though, leaving it in the wardrobe has done it no favours. What is a framed jersey like this worth?
You could just buy those jerseys separately after the Grand Final win I have one. So as @Horse has said it looks like it’s been signed by the 2005 team.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still got some great players just would of been better if it was 2004 the year we won it as i thought. Thanks for the help guys.
If you were keen you could probably get Pricey’s and Thurston’s signatures with a bit of work but getting the remaining ones would be tricky.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Regardless of the year there is still some talent on that jersey. I have a 2000 jersey framed, we didn't even make the semi's that year but there were a stack of great players in that team.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Shit... I thought footy cards were well and truly done by the late 90s... I was wrong!

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a jersey from 2005 with the signatures almost in the exact same positions