Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So if these players are as bad as you say why would the coach re-sign or bring these players to the club in the first place? There’s no way Pay is getting every single player playing their full capacity.
Someone please explain to me how we possibly got those 6 wins or so, at the end of the LAST two seasons, if these guys are dead set no talent flogs and supposedly now playing to the best of their ability.

NO MORE EXCUSES.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ladies & gentlemen, grab your popcorn because the Ultimate Shitshow is about to begin!!! (Dragons Vs Bulldogs)
Bulldogs fans need far, far more than popcorn for comfort food/drink ;)

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Picking Holland on the bench omg,that must be for foran,king to half Holland to hooker

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What happened to the backline reshuffle we were expecting?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden out Holland in apparently. Groundhog Day.
Don't know if it's true, but I think Pay has to do that. I'm not a big Holland fan, but we have no cover for injuries to backs if he doesn't. We also need the cover in case of a miracle where Pay see's his major error (picking Lewis) and hooks him again (Averillo to the halves).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Same old bs we got when Des was gonna miraculously start picking the best 17. Fed up!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott is way worse on an edge than in the middle. Would have made more sense to have RFM on an edge.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really happy that Averillo got a start but it makes absolutely no sense to play him on the wing and Smith at centre, Averillo is a playmaker, Smith is a finisher and thats it.

Good to see RFM up the middle too, have someone back him up every time, one of the best offloaders of the ball I've seen in a while.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't know if it's true, but I think Pay has to do that. I'm not a big Holland fan, but we have no cover for injuries to backs if he doesn't. We also need the cover in case of a miracle where Pay see's his major error (picking Lewis) and hooks him again (Averillo to the halves).
You'll never get Pay hooking Lewis again. No way.
It's all smoke and mirrors from the master tactician. They will mix it up and interchange positions as Pay hinted in that clip. Numbers on their backs means nothing....they've trained for this all week...except for the missed training session due to the Baa handshakes. Our guys are ready and primed and Dean has them fired up.....*sigh*