Remember when these two played together last....dynamite

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Remember when these two played together last....dynamite
Don't forget that was a while ago... their players were alot younger and they were also over the cap. Was easy for them to score with a left edge of Foran, Norman, Jennings, Radradra

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our players are a lot younger carnt score if our life depended on it...
Don't forget that was a while ago... their players were alot younger and they were also over the cap. Was easy for them to score with a left edge of Foran, Norman, Jennings, Radradra

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moley saying possibly not going back to England now and we are the favourites

Malla

Reaction score
Seriously we need to spend the money on a half.

We do not need another forward and definitely a no no someone demanding the money he wants.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously we need to spend the money on a half.

We do not need another forward and definitely a no no someone demanding the money he wants.
If we pick him up much lower than that figure quoted, it should be a good signing. I can't stand another year or two with Elliott and Jackson on the edges with Britt backing them up, and Joe Stimson aka Darryl Brohman mk II to come back.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hooker is top priority followed by centre imo.
Its been a priority for years too, just a fucking joke to be honest!

If no ones keen for a cappuccino/had another hooker or centre signed up to their club and doesn't have Pays number, who will we land? I have little confidence in this administration

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the Price this bloke isn’t worth it. He’s about to spend 4 months on the sidelines as well. Just what we need another injury prone star

Malla

Reaction score
Hooker is top priority followed by centre imo.
Hooker yes.

If we get Foran on substantially less, with a quality hooker and a good half. That's a step in the right direction.

Honestly, people bagging out McCollough. He looked awesome at the Knights on the weekend. We would benefit so much with him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hooker yes.

If we get Foran on substantially less, with a quality hooker and a good half. That's a step in the right direction.

Honestly, people bagging out McCollough. He looked awesome at the Knights on the weekend. We would benefit so much with him.
Na Macca is dead average at best. Knights have an actual halfback calling the shots and and out an out superstar in Ponga with his hands in everything. Macca would get hammered over here and we defenitely need to be aiming way higher.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Bradman Best. Think he will be top quality for. Few years to come. Solid guy and plenty of wraps on him
I'll bet Bradman Best will sign a long term deal with the knights and be a one club player, and what do we have sfa, ok our best up and Comer is Averillo and after him FUCK ALL!!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll bet Bradman Best will sign a long term deal with the knights and be a one club player, and what do we have sfa, ok our best up and Comer is Averillo and after him FUCK ALL!!!
We have a few coming through mate. Personally I’m looking forward to seeing how Topine would go against NRL players. Looks the goods to me.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I still think for 800k Bateman is a good buy for us considering (he's worth 600-700k, one of the best players in the Raiders squad in 2019, second rower of the year). I'd just much rather we splash the money on top contracted spine players. I know they'll be hard to lure here but if we offer enough money I think we can get it done.