Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, Corey Thompson was too small and shit when he played for us but now if we don’t buy him back he’s a future immortal playing for the titans haha

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we need centres so why aren't we chasing this bloke current England international who wants to play in NRL. Get him now!!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
And I have an opinion.

Ryan Hall.... one of the Most dominant wingers Of the last decade, has had an injury issue the last two years, derailing his tenure a the roosters.
He has emerged, probably past his best, as a chunkier 'prop' version of himself. Big strong metre eater now as opposed to Flash Gordon.
the roosters have a ton of talent. I kid you not. They have about 3/4 outside backs who are first grade that can't get a gig.

To compensate for the loss of Jayden, we should enquire about picking up the Ryan Hall tab. We have small wingers, and we need a bigger bloke out on the East. We have the money.

he won't transform our team but he will be a slight value add. If he finds his fitness he could be one of the best in the world. Nasheed.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it hurt to throw Segeyaro a prove it deal for the rest of the season?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would it hurt to throw Segeyaro a prove it deal for the rest of the season?
Isn't he appealing a drug suspension.
He'd be solid coming off the bench with the increased speed ofthe game.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it would.

The guy seems like a massive dope (in every sense if the word)
This is ehere the club fucks itself with ten 'good human' talk.

a Segeyaro cheap deal for half a season is a no loss gamble, but we are hypocrites if we do due to ur stance as a 'good human' club as opposed to a 'redemption, from rags to bitches' club.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
lachlan lam?
Seems worth the risk and would help get his dad on coaching staff imo. Mentioned him and Sailor as a potential 1 and 6 recruit of we want to go cheap and sign on potential

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is ehere the club fucks itself with ten 'good human' talk.

a Segeyaro cheap deal for half a season is a no loss gamble, but we are hypocrites if we do due to ur stance as a 'good human' club as opposed to a 'redemption, from rags to bitches' club.
Drug ban on segeyaro yes or no? Could have sworn he failed a test late last season

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
And I have an opinion.

Ryan Hall.... one of the Most dominant wingers Of the last decade, has had an injury issue the last two years, derailing his tenure a the roosters.
He has emerged, probably past his best, as a chunkier 'prop' version of himself. Big strong metre eater now as opposed to Flash Gordon.
the roosters have a ton of talent. I kid you not. They have about 3/4 outside backs who are first grade that can't get a gig.

To compensate for the loss of Jayden, we should enquire about picking up the Ryan Hall tab. We have small wingers, and we need a bigger bloke out on the East. We have the money.

he won't transform our team but he will be a slight value add. If he finds his fitness he could be one of the best in the world. Nasheed.
He's soft

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's soft
Not really he's just old and hasn't been used by the chooks so he's lost that spark. He was once the best winger in the world alongside BMoz... It's a shame he never came to the NRL a decade earlier

Dunny

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'd love to get Brent nadan and mitch Kenny from the panthers I think we need another good ctw and hooker

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should we at least ask about Matt Burton? Dont think he even got any game time last night.Looks good on his feet,Big body & Good goal kicker..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
One player who flies under the radar and has improve a hell of alot over the last 2 seasons is Nat Butcher ... He's still contracted for a while yet, but if Cordner plays on for a while then I'd be asking some questions

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One player who flies under the radar and has improve a hell of alot over the last 2 seasons is Nat Butcher ... He's still contracted for a while yet, but if Cordner plays on for a while then I'd be asking some questions
No chance we will get him now, he will become a great player, I suggested him in one of the first posts in this thread at the start of 2018 when he had only one first grade game to his name and wasn't getting any opportunities at all. You'd think if an average fan can spot his class that early on, then what the fuck are paid professionals doing.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should go after katoa from the sharks. Has speed, can finish and absolutely schooled us last night.

Would make a great replacement for Crichton imo

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We should go after katoa from the sharks. Has speed, can finish and absolutely schooled us last night.

Been pumping his tyres myself. Not many people seem to agree... Imo we'd be fucking mad not to sign him, dude breaks plenty of tackles and is an exceptional finisher... Fuck Remis Smith I'd happily run Katoa and DWZ as our wingers.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He is garbage.

There is a reason why Sharks fans are crying out for Nene to of debuted last week.

He played eyes up footy and got himself a hattrick. Well done. But we have decent wingers in DWZ and Reimis (when he wakes up to himself).