Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz)

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When and why was Price stood down?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When and why was Price stood down?
I think when the comp shut down but he is yet to return. Not sure how he ended up in his role in the first place though?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A good quote from my favourite movie Training Day starring Denzel Washingtons character Alonzo goes,

Alonzo Harris: "This is a newspaper right? Its 90% bullshit, but it entertaining. That's why I read it because it entertains me."

That's basically how treat all these articles and publications regarding our club, the rumours and of coarse the "scoops" they contain very little if any truth and are entertaining because they give us all something to talk about. On the odd occasion they are right but even a bind man will hit the dart board if he throws them long enough.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what reason was he stood down?
This thing people are calling 'covid19' not sure if you've heard of it. I heard someone talking about it the other day.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are the assistants at the;
Titans?
Broncos?
Warriors?
Tigers?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Weren't ppl saying here last year that Pay wanted to pay API another hundred o get him here but ''twas vetoed by the board and he got angry?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Add Souths to that list LOL maybe it was a soon to be kicked out Bennett enquiring
But it said assistant?
And the assistant at Souths has the gig lined up next season so can't be them.

bennett is who we need to be honest, in lieu of a superstar coach (Stuart,robbo,bellamy,flanno,Hasler) miraculously becoming available.

He's best of the rest and best poised for fixing what we have struggled with most, recruitment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the good old days, we loved the down times because that's when we showed our teeth.

Those days are long gone.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But it said assistant?
And the assistant at Souths has the gig lined up next season so can't be them.

bennett is who we need to be honest, in lieu of a superstar coach (Stuart,robbo,bellamy,flanno,Hasler) miraculously becoming available.

He's best of the rest and best poised for fixing what we have struggled with most, recruitment.
Bennett has had all the resources and talent in the world at Souths, Newcastle and Brisbane and hasn't won anything..