Name your go-to drink

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your favourite drink? The drink you appreciate most. The drink you turn to when it's time to unwind after a big day to get you ready for a big day... Doesn't have to be alcoholic could be a type of home made juice, could be one of those gym junkie shakes or just plain old iced water, for some is there daily coffee...

Rules are you can only have one drink at the top with as many runners up as you want.

My go-to drink is Woolies homebrand granulated coffee, lots of Milke lots of sugar.

With VB as a runner up.
20200606_202451.jpeg

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A glass of ice filled with 3/4 water, 1/4 cranberry juice.

Alcoholic choice. CC and dry

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, sounds like a refreshing drink, plus you got ratios, I like ratios, ratios are cool... Means you get the same flavour hit every time...

Enough VB I think.
A glass of ice filled with 3/4 water, 1/4 cranberry juice.

Alcoholic choice. CC and dry

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supporo is the oldest Japanese beer and apparently it tastes awesome... I like it hehehe

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Supporo is the oldest Japanese beer and apparently it tastes awesome... I like it hehehe
Very easy to drink grab a pint can ice cold and give it a go ,not cheap at 8.20 a can but good

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I might have to put my working flanno on and grab my old trusty cardboard sign to see if I can raise $8.20 "for food" at my local train station.
Very easy to drink grab a pint can ice cold and give it a go ,not cheap at 8.20 a can but good

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like I might have to put my working flanno on and grab my old trusty cardboard sign to see if I can raise $8.20 "for food" at my local train station.
Lol yep they are pricey.probally why I have just the 2 Friday arvos

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Red bull, coke, and water.!! All with ice also.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makers Mark. One of the best days of my life was visiting their distillery in the middle of Kentucky somewhere. For beers, from what is readily available in Australia, I like Green Beacon. I also quite like 'Fixation' IPA's , from Melbourne.