Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about Harper leaving. He is barely first grade material.
Joining Manly wont help his cause as he has Suli and Parker ahead of him.
The story of Goodwin returning a just BS.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t like it let’s start rioting #Bulldogsupporterslivesmatter

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we sign Goodwin Deadset we are ran by people deliberately ruining the club worse. If possible.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What a bunch of c***s that run the club and Dean pay is a bigger one I don't blame any player that wants to leave this basket case of a club bunch of amateur C***s makes my blood boil when we let go a young up and coming talent for a 36 year old hack what a joke
Imagine being this worked up over a flimsy rumour. Seek help mate

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dinkum said its a club stich up. I hope it is.
If it's a club stitch up it still shows how fucking inept we are. Who honestly runs around disrespecting players and feeding lies that your interested. Makes us look like a shit club either way imo

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looking at the wider picture...
The rebuild for 2021 should have started in December 2019 ...
We must be failing to attract players of any significance therefore we have to settle for pensioners & rejects ?
Why or who is at fault ?
Is it the CEO, is it the coach, is it the board or is it all the mentioned ?
What happened to the plain honest truth that we were led to believe will be the way at the club ?
Tuesday...The rumour came out that the senior players requesting changes, it was denied.
Friday...Changes were made !
Another Rumour, Pay met with Hill and Anderson subsequently he was put on 2 weeks notice, as usual it was denied...Really ?
Maybe it's not lack of trying !
Maybe it's not lack of good intentions !
Maybe it's time to concede...They are't good enough !!!
We have lost almost a full team yet Pay promises we will sign 2 or 3 players...Is he kidding ?
Is that all it takes to catch-up to the likes of the RORTERS ???
People...Do the right thing !!!
Yep I'll probably get slammed for it.
Dib and co got us into this mess and payed the price... but fuck me I reckon he would have learned from it and had us in a better position right now than the current mob have. Just my opinion though, bring on the rainbows lol

A

Alexander the Great

Actually I didn't see it like that but now you mention it...

My hate for the media at times blinds my judgement but point taken.

If it's a club stitch up it still shows how fucking inept we are. Who honestly runs around disrespecting players and feeding lies that your interested. Makes us look like a shit club either way imo

A

Alexander the Great

We are the new Parra mate.

Yep I'll probably get slammed for it.
Dib and co got us into this mess and payed the price... but fuck me I reckon he would have learned from it and had us in a better position right now than the current mob have. Just my opinion though, bring on the rainbows lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the report that Harper is heading off to Manly is true and we're signing Goodwin our club has really lost the plot. If the report is not true, it was just made up by the media, hence our club should turn its attention to fielding a Soccer team in the A League or another AFL side in Sydney.
We all know or should know that much of the media hate us. Personally I thing they (the media) are putting the boot in by using jokes about our club to further undermine it and turn our (fans and potential fans away from our club).
Everyone knows that the best time to destroy those you hate is when they are down, and at present we are DOWN DOWN DOWN. Sometimes I find it very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Can’t blame Harper, opportunity was there to give him a decent crack this year but he obviously wasn’t in the club’s plans for the future. Could’ve been good for us but we’ll never know.
If we’ve signed a good centre from 2021 then it will be forgotten pretty quickly.

The Goodwin rumour but, surely fucking not. It’s not like he’d make us a top 8 contender this year and he’s pointless from next year onwards, so can only hope this is more media bullshit.