Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are people still talking about this? I thought this was yesterday's news. Media narrative is now focused on the United States of Anarchy because Caronavirus doesn't have it's impact it once had anymore :tongueclosed:

Fuck MSM!!

I still care about what's going on with Caronavirus. Happy that we and our NZ neighbours are getting on top of things now. Good to see that we are slowly getting back to some form of normality.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
While we're focused on the protests and before the next 2020 disaster starts (my money is on flying spider invasion), covid-19 cases are sky rocketing with more than 100,000 new cases every day and the US approaching 2 million cases

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
While we're focused on the protests and before the next 2020 disaster starts (my money is on flying spider invasion), covid-19 cases are sky rocketing with more than 100,000 new cases every day and the US approaching 2 million cases
It's getting bigger and bigger just because some countries are dropping off it's not contained

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one welcome our new spider overlords, they'd have to be better than the rock spiders we have a pollies these days.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
28685 cases and 1200 deaths in the us in less than 24 hrs.
They still have a good month of a thousand a day dying, the UK past it's peak still have near 500 a day dying .another 2 weeks they will get a spike

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn trump why can’t he do more to stop corona whilst facilitating protests. It’s almost as if states have responsibilities

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn trump why can’t he do more to stop corona whilst facilitating protests. It’s almost as if states have responsibilities
Come on. We all know it's Obama's fault.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's bullshit is how business are saying contactless. How can it be contactless.

How can beurepaires fit tyres without touching your car

Or McDonald's hand over a burger without handling it in some way.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's bullshit is how business are saying contactless. How can it be contactless.

How can beurepaires fit tyres without touching your car

Or McDonald's hand over a burger without handling it in some way.
Rub and tugs are now using the force can massage you're back and jerk you off without contact .

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well we had our hours cut back about 2 months ago to a standard 38 hr week. Last week a bloke got layed off with another one to go this week.
Owner came to us this week and asked if we'd take a pay reduction. He looked fucked, Ive never seen him like that before and Ive been there a number of years. Ive watched the company grow atleast 300%. I reckon the business will go under in the next couple of months. Anyways we said yes to the reduction, he's always looked after me and if I dont like it I can always leave. My wife is a healthcare worker, she'll always have work. Even with my reduced wage I still have money coming in at the moment.
Still, were very lucky. Didnt get corona yet.
A minor set back for us, nothing compared to what others are going threw. Hate to see the owner lose everything he's built over the years. Who'd had thought 12 months ago something like this was even possible.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we had our hours cut back about 2 months ago to a standard 38 hr week. Last week a bloke got layed off with another one to go this week.
Owner came to us this week and asked if we'd take a pay reduction. He looked fucked, Ive never seen him like that before and Ive been there a number of years. Ive watched the company grow atleast 300%. I reckon the business will go under in the next couple of months. Anyways we said yes to the reduction, he's always looked after me and if I dont like it I can always leave. My wife is a healthcare worker, she'll always have work. Even with my reduced wage I still have money coming in at the moment.
Still, were very lucky. Didnt get corona yet.
A minor set back for us, nothing compared to what others are going threw. Hate to see the owner lose everything he's built over the years. Who'd had thought 12 months ago something like this was even possible.
As an Insolvency professional - I can say that the economy will be fucked for a long time. Jobkeeper etc is helping things ticking over, but for a lot of business, its just kicking the can down the road. I'm predicting it will all come home to roost around September.

I hope your boss will be ok (and your family of course)

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As an Insolvency professional - I can say that the economy will be fucked for a long time. Jobkeeper etc is helping things ticking over, but for a lot of business, its just kicking the can down the road. I'm predicting it will all come home to roost around September.

I hope your boss will be ok (and your family of course)
cheers mate

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he was Muslim
Well. His dad was. Sooooooo.......
In certain cultures/religions/races the kids go by the fathers traditions/religions/practise etc.
Nonetheless it was because he was black but then people woke up and were like.... waitttttttttttt just coz he black doesn’t mean he actually good, when that happened, that’s when racist narratives started coming out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well. His dad was. Sooooooo.......
In certain cultures/religions/races the kids go by the fathers traditions/religions/practise etc.
Nonetheless it was because he was black but then people woke up and were like.... waitttttttttttt just coz he black doesn’t mean he actually good, when that happened, that’s when racist narratives started coming out.
Yet still 1000x better than Trump. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.