Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

A

Alexander the Great

Current board isnt anythijng to boast about for the moment. Dib left it in a state but this mob needs to secure big signatures before we start getting carried away with progress they have made.

Still upset we voted your uncle Ray out?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If our current board have any brains they move heaven and earth to get bellamy and cameron for 1 year,bellyache would be starting to get stale at storm they r both what we need.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
are you still taking screenshots of conversations ?
Well as far as I know no none of you have reported my comments again so no need to

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Current board isnt anythijng to boast about for the moment. Dib left it in a state but this mob needs to secure big signatures before we start getting carried away with progress they have made.
They knew it was going to be tough getting us out of the worst position the club has ever been in. There was plenty to do before big signatures

A

Alexander the Great

I think we are at the stage now where a huge signature is needed. Once that happens they will get a major sponsor.

The heat will drop off them once that happens but they need to move quick with this.

They knew it was going to be tough getting us out of the worst position the club has ever been in. There was plenty to do before big signatures

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well as far as I know no none of you have reported my comments again so no need to
what do you mean by "none of you"

are you being a passive aggressive racist again...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly. He probably has infected his teammates and now they may have infected the bunnies and the broncos and maybe the storm (who bunnies play tonight).
Poor diddums apparently has a stomach bug and what we didn't know at the time was that THREE of his team mates also initially failed the temperature check but passed it on a second go. It was the beanies and headphones that were the issue......

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
They should have pretended they were protesting something, then it would have been applauded.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They should have pretended they were protesting something, then it would have been applauded.
I’m thinking of protesting that I’m not allowed to go to Monday’s game, of course the protest needs to be held inside the ground where the cameras are. :rage::rage::rage:

Go Dogs

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if we stopped doing the wrong thing we would have nothing to worry about.

unpopular opinion im sure but lets stop playing victim. We are in the shit at the moment. We should be happy to see the pricks in charge being put under the hammer. Maybe theyll finally be fucked off.