News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully it just the start of changes wakeham needs to come in for Lewis. Next week Averillo partner's Harper in the centres for Meaney and Smith back to the wing with Dwz Katoa either starts or comes onto the bench and Ogden comes on the bench for Britt and move RFM up to start then I would almost be happy

Last edited:

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo at centre is perfect. Hoppa is a ball player so hopefully he can create some assists. And Glad Christian is axed he was horrible last week

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who will be the bench for Averillo?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope it isn’t holland, the lads a turnstile

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So Remis is somehow still centre... Pay is a silly ****, just shuffling the deck chairs with no purpose. Hoppa has flashes of brilliance at fullback but we've been there done that, leave him at centre and play either Meaney or Averillo there ffs

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally would have just swapped Hoppa and DWZ and pushed Reimis to wing for Harper and Averillo or Wakeham to partner Fozz but still credit to pay. Assuming it was pay and not Chris Anderson ;)
For me Meaney would have been better at fullback and Odgen for Napa and Cogger for Lewis.....u want the side to have a more attacking style then fukin get rid of Lewis who offers nothing in attack but just bombs away all might....Yes some good changes but he hasn't gone far enough....keeping Lewis in the team is a fukin joke....give Cogger a fair go......he played 2nd fiddle to Lewis the whole game last week

Last edited:

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covers backline and hooker (lol). It will be Holland.
I'm hoping some how it's wakeham he should be starting 7 Imo but pay loves Lewis and he seems to be pay main man so I don't hold much hope

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LOLLLL listen you miserable bastard relax. SIX positional changes. He has listened and he will keep listening hopefully. This is massive. Find some positivity and work with it LOL.
Six changes won't mean much, we have shuffled positions but still have a shit halfback and and now have a centre playing fullback and a winger playing centre... The only positive in the changes is that Averillo will be playing outside Foran. Praying this is Lewis's last week, bring on Wakeham

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Credit to Pay it would have been crazy persisting with the line up from last week. Still not sure switching Reimis will do much for him but Hoppa at the back gives us another ball player in the spine which we desperately need and Averillo getting a full game is exciting.
great but Katoa should be 9 ahead of jmk

Last edited:

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happy with these changes. Hoppa is great under the high ball and can give foran another option when we attack inside the 20m.

Excited to see how Averillo goes at centre and DWZ on the wing. Meaney and Hoppa don't offer much on tackles 1 and 2 rucking it out though, that's why i'd prefer Meaney at fullback and Smith on the wing. Smith gives us someone to bomb for on the last as well.

No excuses against this dragons team though. Go dogs.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Lewis there purely because we struggle to get out of our half and he has a big kick?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For me Meaney would have been better at fullback and Odgen for Napa and Cogger for Lewis.....u want the side to have a more attacking style then fukin get rid of Lewis who offers nothing in attack but just bombs away all might....Yes some good changes but he hasn't gone fat enough....keeping Lewis in the team is a fukin joke....give Cogger a fair go......he played 2nd fiddle to Lewis the whole game last week
Mate I don’t disagree about Lewis I said plenty of time’s he’s had so many chances. Maybe there is more too it then we know. I probably don’t rate Meaney as highly as some due to his ineffective carries and he just looks really week. Hoppa is the best overall fullback in the team he just lacks speed unfortunately. But his passing game is something we lack from a fullback.