News Foran looks to repay NRL debt to Bulldogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yawn. They publish the exact same article three times a season. Foran deserves some luck though..
3 times a season.. I have read this article for three consecutive years.

A

Alexander the Great

99% of the general public would have cracked and folded by now. The bloke is a beast.

To his credit and injuries aside, I admire the blokes passion. One can only imagine how hard it is to deal with all that he has gone through wether it's injuries, relationships, kids, mental health etc. Bad investment yes. A horrible footballer no. I honestly wish him all the best.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep plz tell us what is the actual game plan.
Of course he's going to come out and say this ITS CONTRACT YEAR!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Coaches can only do so much. They give you the game plan. They improve your game as individuals and as a side," Foran said.
What gameplan? I havent seen once since pay started.

A

Alexander the Great

99% of the general public would have cracked and folded by now. The bloke is a beast.

To his credit and injuries aside, I admire the blokes passion. One can only imagine how hard it is to deal with all that he has gone through wether it's injuries, relationships, kids, mental health etc. Bad investment yes. A horrible footballer no. I honestly wish him all the best.
Helps when you have minimum $1M coming into your account annually.

General public would amaze you for that kind of coin.
Money can't help you fight depression, addiction and help bounce back from injury after injury.
Foran doesn't need the coin. His family are well establish.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant knock the bloke for taking the coin. That was the previous managements fault.

Also last year he played great footy for us when he was on the field. And he also looks like he absolutely rips into rehab when after every injury.

But fark me he hasnt give us anywhere near bang for our buck so he will never be a fan favourite

A

Alexander the Great

He will take us to the grand final this year with Lewis and Holland along side him.

You cant knock the bloke for taking the coin. That was the previous managements fault.

Also last year he played great footy for us when he was on the field. And he also looks like he absolutely rips into rehab when after every injury.

But fark me he hasnt give us anywhere near bang for our buck so he will never be a fan favourite

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he was that interested in paying the dogs back why did he make himself available for NZ after spending most of the regular season on the sidelines.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can only answer the questions he has been asked by the media, dont knock a bloke for speaking his mind/ beliefs.
Maybe some here would prefer him to do a darius boyd and mumble and grunt,give the guy a break, injuries aside he has been nothing but a pro since his arrival. Id love to see him play the year out injury free, and cut out tolman on every play.

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
"That was a bit of a scary thought when you consider the fact that I'm in the last year of my contract.
I'm sure he is going to play like a champion again otherwise, it's off to Centrelink next year for Foz. Then again there is always the Titans, no on second thoughts Centrelink would be his best option.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no doubt his leadership will lift us to another level, which is fantastic, I just wanna watch games where we are at least competitive at the moment, and if we can string a few together early that would be fantastic as well, but one thing at a time.