Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

A

Alexander the Great

Its a worry you know what size batteries are needed to be put into a dildo :joycat::joycat:

All you c*** having a whinge need to step outside and smell the fucken roses.

Of all the shaking required, it needs to be done across your foreheads with an 8" battery operated dildo

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I blamed the players firstly. After the players the women were to blame for posting their sexual encounters on social media.

After that fuckey I blamed the club for standing the players down and reporting them to Greenberg.
All parties were at fault.

Lets hope you and the usual suspects keep the same energy for this breach of rules and conduct as you had for the Port Macquarie incident.

Someone how I doubt it because its a admin fuck up and not too Maori players who needed to be cut to make cap space for superstar signatures.
I have to say I find it disappointing that you’ve made the PM incident about race.

My view is that irrespective of background the same sins would’ve and should’ve faced the same music - no exceptions.

Do you really believe the club had a choice after it was on social media? After Coffs Harbour and Mad Monday if they did nothing they would’ve been savaged - they simply had to get in front of it.

Do you also believe they were cut to make way for others on the roster? No way would they have deliberately made our squad weaker for 2020. CHN in particular was one of our brightest hopes for the year and could’ve provided so much, yet he got the same treatment as who could arguably be described as a footballer not as gifted in JO.

I also don’t think you can compare the two incidents. Whatever repercussion comes of the Lamb thing, it cannot be directly compared to the PM incident.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is it:

Former Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib has knocked back an approach from certain figures at Belmore to overthrow the faction that ousted him.

Dib was sensationally thrown out at the last football club elections and replaced by a ticket led by Lynne Anderson, whose father Peter Moore ran the club with an iron-fist for many years.

Unhappy with the way things have seemingly degenerated at Belmore since Dib's departure, some influential supporters approached him about making a stunning return.

Dib declined to fire up and get the signatures required to call an extraordinary general meeting. "For now," he said when we contacted him.
I have said it a million times, the enemies are too powerful...United we stand divided we fall !!!
Greenturd brought Hitler Hasler in total control at the club...was it to brake our solidarity from the inside ?
Before his contract was extended, Hitler promised to fix his boring fly under the radar style...But didn't !
Once they got rid of his overpaid underachieving puppets friends (the likes of Cleal)...It was hell to pay !
He overpaid his friends (players) got rid of loyalists...I wouldn't be surprised if he made a cut out of them !
The previous board were dumb to trust Hitler...But they bleed blue and white !
We are the target of the National Rorts League that is run by News Ltd & Nine Netwoks
If we don't find a way to truly unit and become THE FAMILY CLUB again...we are doomed !!!
I know we are a target !!!

A

Alexander the Great

Dib wont be back and should not be back. He had his chance.
We need a independent board made up of professional business men who have no connection with the club. No connection what so ever.

This will be second failed board we have had in 10 years now and the internal politics is what is killing us.
Once the board is united the fans will also be united.

Yeah saw it.
Yes Webster not the type to simply make stuff up unlike others.
Of course Dib still has his supporters.
Couple of reasons why it won’t happen anytime soon though.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what we do on game day isn't it???

If Tedesco had a temperature and was excluded why was that game last night allowed to go on???
Exactly. He probably has infected his teammates and now they may have infected the bunnies and the broncos and maybe the storm (who bunnies play tonight).

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Silly to be fined, and I know the players are out there swapping body fluid in the field, but is Lamb (my favourite player as a child) really that stupid?

Handshakes have been a no no for more than 2 months.
Have not read the whole thread but the player base are meant to be isolated from outsiders (I guess family being the only exception?). So comparing the hand shake with Baa to players trading germs isn't the same thing. Baa is not in the same bubble.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have not read the whole thread but the player base are meant to be isolated from outsiders (I guess family being the only exception?). So comparing the hand shake with Baa to players trading germs isn't the same thing. Baa is not in the same bubble.
Yes, they are supposed to be isolating between training and games, but as if that's actually happening...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dib wont be back and should not be back. He had his chance.
We need a independent board made up of professional business men who have no connection with the club. No connection what so ever.

This will be second failed board we have had in 10 years now and the internal politics is what is killing us.
Once the board is united the fans will also be united.
I agree politics is poisonous and there's still plenty of it.
The question is then how do you attract such talent?
I remember listening to Mark Bouris on the Betoota poddy and he was a Punchbowl boy and a Dogs fan growing up - but at the top of end town he's now wrapped up with the Chooks and NSWRL.
Paul Keating is a Bankstown boy but at 76 probably not right and he's comfy in his Potts Point digs.
Steve Waugh a Bankstown boy, though he's working with the Aussie cricket team again.
There probably has to be some history or connection with the area even if they are not lifers of the club itself.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have said it a million times, the enemies are too powerful...United we stand divided we fall !!!
Greenturd brought Hitler Hasler in total control at the club...was it to brake our solidarity from the inside ?
Before his contract was extended, Hitler promised to fix his boring fly under the radar style...But didn't !
Once they got rid of his overpaid underachieving puppets friends (the likes of Cleal)...It was hell to pay !
He overpaid his friends (players) got rid of loyalists...I wouldn't be surprised if he made a cut out of them !
The previous board were dumb to trust Hitler...But they bleed blue and white !
We are the target of the National Rorts League that is run by News Ltd & Nine Netwoks
If we don't find a way to truly unit and become THE FAMILY CLUB again...we are doomed !!!
I know we are a target !!!
Very very true every word of it, couldn't have put it better myself, the problem is that to many on this earth are afraid to face the truth, including most on TK.
The great military strategists have all said that the best chance you have o beating the enemy is to learn as much as possible about him.
BTW the previous board made many panic decisions, I believe they paniced because of the continued attacks against our club from every quarter.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes, they are supposed to be isolating between training and games, but as if that's actually happening...
Problem is the hating journos didn't take photos at those Clubs. We got caught out again.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Shit show from the Bulldogs, not good enough!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow.
Get a load of this guy?? If he were a cop he’d shoot people for not using their exit blinker on roundabouts.
If lamb was to shake my hand, no way I’d refuse either. Be an honour

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think alerting the club's to seriousness of whats to be expected of the league to allow the season to proceed is not a bad thing, it's a shame it's our club who end up being the posters boys for such a reminder.

But I don't think a harsh penalty should come of this, I think a stern warning with a deferred penalty should be enough to get the message across to all clubs, with a firm penalty for anyone knowingly pushes those boundry in the future knowing how it looks in the limelight and how it can effect the game overall.