Opinion Jason Saab too much of a superhuman for Dogs

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Is Jason Saab not a good enough human for the Bulldogs?

Are we ever on the pulse of potential quality recruits or is the Bulldogs DNA methodology simply to recruit value players so we can continue paying 700k salaries for good humans Tolman, Jackson, Hopoate and co.

I just cant wrap my head around being the least threatening attacking team for half a decade or more and continuously overlooking any player with an ounce of creativity or try scoring ability.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman and Hopoate $700 k,any wonder this club is so stuffed,Tolman was offered to the sharks 2 years ago,for $400 k and it was refused,how funny is that.,I'm really starting to wonder if this board really know what they are doing

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Jason Saab not a good enough human for the Bulldogs?

Are we ever on the pulse of potential quality recruits or is the Bulldogs DNA methodology simply to recruit value players so we can continue paying 700k salaries for good humans Tolman, Jackson, Hopoate and co.

I just cant wrap my head around being the least threatening attacking team for half a decade or more and continuously overlooking any player with an ounce of creativity or try scoring ability.
He would be a promising signing, but we need much more than Saab to spark our attack.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely SURELY we’re having a sneaky crack at him. Rep at schoolboys U18’s and U20’s. Standing at 199cm. Athletic. Quick and wants a crack at first grade football. Has clubs lining up for him and for good reason. Cmon Bulldogs board, lets make this happen.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman and Hopoate $700 k,any wonder this club is so stuffed,Tolman was offered to the sharks 2 years ago,for $400 k and it was refused,how funny is that.,I'm really starting to wonder if this board really know what they are doing
good story bro, but they signed under previous board

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hoppa is on 200,000 has been for years.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dragons denied Saab’s release request

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopoate is now on $650-$700k the backended deal
He has re-signed since the backended deal debacle. We have been told those deals are no longer done.