Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s just an excuse for some to kick the club mate. Quite disgusting really from so called supporters
The club have given us many things to kick them for over the last 20 years, this isn’t one of them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club have given us many things to kick them for over the last 20 years, this isn’t one of them.
Agreed. I don’t know why people take the media hysteria and run with it like drama queens

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We can tear up players contracts and ruin there careers , but when the club phucks up like strict bio security measures, the biggest issue all over the world, we should just shut up.
Heads need to phukin roll, who is in charge of day to day ????
Andrew Hill......time to go champ
Wow.
Get a load of this guy?? If he were a cop he’d shoot people for not using their exit blinker on roundabouts.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised people are getting worked up about this. Players and officials are breaking the protocol and rules every day. There's just a photo of this. It was a hand shake.. It's not like Terry was spitting Bat blood into the players open mouths..

The club will get a warning and a small fine and this story will probably be forgotten by tomorrow.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Lamb is not in the fifty... strike one....shaking hands strike two...

Can things get any worse???

By the way ....Tedesco elevated temperature a fever,... if he is COVID positive season probably over anyway as his team mates, any club official in contact with him the referees the team they played last week all need testing.No social distancing in the NRL...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And what would that look like? The new world order?
Scary. I remember the radio guy Brian Wiltshire and his talks about New World Order..he even wrote a book about it...

The Fine Print: Australia's Special Role in the New World Order published in 1992.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So every player has to self isolate until the test on Lamb for Covid comes back. No training lol.

Like we need to train pfffft.
Well everyone knows the game plan Tolman to take settler on the fourth under the goal post. Then on the last shift to the left for Lewis to put a bomb with no one contesting. St George to run 20 m tackle and play the ball.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So every player has to self isolate until the test on Lamb for Covid comes back. No training lol.

Like we need to train pfffft.
That's what we do on game day isn't it???

If Tedesco had a temperature and was excluded why was that game last night allowed to go on???

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please close this thread. Its only benefits imbeciles

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My friends, Fox is owned by the jews. Of course they're going to try and attack a club who's main supporter base is Christian and Muslim.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's what we do on game day isn't it???

If Tedesco had a temperature and was excluded why was that game last night allowed to go on???
Because it benefits the face of the game. And good point, im sure they were all training together the day before.
If it sees the end of the game though sssshh hahaha.

A

Alexander the Great

I blamed the players firstly. After the players the women were to blame for posting their sexual encounters on social media.

After that fuckey I blamed the club for standing the players down and reporting them to Greenberg.
All parties were at fault.

Lets hope you and the usual suspects keep the same energy for this breach of rules and conduct as you had for the Port Macquarie incident.

Someone how I doubt it because its a admin fuck up and not too Maori players who needed to be cut to make cap space for superstar signatures.

I agree but people said the Port Macquarie incident was an overreaction and blamed the girls. It was never the players fault but any opportunity to kick the club when it’s down BOOM people are right on it. Surprise surprise

A

Alexander the Great

If the dumb **** who invited them into the ground wasn't going to have everything in order there would be no hysteria.

Go to the source of the issue.

Agreed. I don’t know why people take the media hysteria and run with it like drama queens

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/4897cec7725df45d13f21f35a50c7858

Breaking: Bulldogs reportedly facing NRL fine after club great’s COVID faux pas
BULLDOGS

Bulldogs great Terry Lamb greets Kieran Foran at Belmore.Source: AAP
Canterbury is reportedly facing a fine from the NRL over potentially flouting coronavirus protocols.

Channel 9 reports Bulldogs legend Terry Lamb visited the club’s training base on Thursday and didn’t correctly observe the protocols.

Lamb was pictured shaking hands with players including Kieran Foran.

MORE TO COME

FMD.. Just fuck off media.
Nine and News Ltd proving their hatred towards Canterbury !!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re trying to get rid of the club...mark my words
Thanks for speaking the truth, I've known it for along time now. Just hope if an alternative opportunity comes along the people at the club will take it.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you ***** having a whinge need to step outside and smell the fucken roses.

Of all the shaking required, it needs to be done across your foreheads with an 8" battery operated dildo