Opinion Opinions on new coaches

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is the last bloke we need another no nonsense “tough” coach will not change a thing we need someone with fresh ideas in attack can’t remember the last time we looked remotely entertaining time to move into modern day football especially with new rules involving the ruck “tough grinding” football will not cut it
They don't call him Hook for nothing.

He has burnt bridges at every club he's been at but has cleaned them out.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You all dream. Do you all not get it? The idea that Pay is under pressure was floated by the Board to make it look like they are pushing to achieve. Pays going nowhere.
Although not appointed by the present Board, they are all happy with Dean Pay as head coach. Its been pretty obvious that Hasler left the joint in disarray...both in junior development and senior roster and contracts. Pay has been a breathe of fresh air in comparison.
One only had to be present in the sheds after our last game last year to see how respected Pay is by the Board for overachieving with the rosters he's been given.
Its well understood the teams only established mature playmaker Foran hasn't been able to stay on the field and for that reason alone, Pay will be given the benefit of the doubt to develop a competitive side over 21 and 22.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

That’s simply not true Wendy

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clone Trent Robinson - he improves players.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's my opinion and I say it is true Nathan.
Your opinion and it’s true hey? Talk about a contradiction. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you know everything

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your opinion and it’s true hey? Talk about a contradiction. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you know everything
Showing you are unable to comprehend yet again.

An opinion so it can't be proved as true or not. Everyone but you recognise and can comprehend that but keep showing us what a small minded dullard you are by bothering to fight and stir up posters on here.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Showing you are unable to comprehend yet again.

An opinion so it can't be proved as true or not. Everyone but you recognise and can comprehend that but keep showing us what a small minded dullard you are by bothering to fight and stir up posters on here.
I’d love to know who your sources on hook are or did you form your opinion/fact on woman’s day or the today show? He’s actually quite popular with people I know that work/worked with the panthers as well as current and former players. That’s from their mouthes but you obviously know better

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d love to know who your sources on hook are or did you form your opinion/fact on woman’s day or the today show? He’s actually quite popular with people I know that work/worked with the panthers as well as current and former players. That’s from their mouthes but you obviously know better
As if any of those you mention would tell you anything of substance. Said anything probably just to get rid of you.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As if any of those you mention would tell you anything of substance. Said anything probably just to get rid of you.
Hahaha yes they invite me out, to their houses and to train together to get rid of me. Back to bed Wendy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hahaha yes they invite me out, to their houses and to train together to get rid of me. Back to bed Wendy
And you have no idea do you of just how sad and pathetic you sound.

If I am old then you are an immature, insecure man baby.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

For the purposes of enlightening our dear fiend Nathan, here is a clarification of my post.

"He has burnt bridges at every club he's been at"

A bit harsh but sacked from the Panthers and Broncos. Happens to most coaches but true. There was a lot of acrimony at the Panthers with a real stoush with Gould....that happens with most coaches too ;)

Broncos sacked him for Bennett. Of course they would bcos they can but their excuse was he had nothing further to offer. Penrith's excuse was he hadn't moved with the times and was too old school.

"but he cleaned them out"

Cleared out the unwanted playing roster and promoted juniors as was necessary.

I don't see why Nathan is so defensive and critical of these comments....anyone would think he wanted to change coaches the way he is talking up Anthony Griffin. Strange bloke.

I have no problem with appointing Hook. I just added my opinion on his previous NRL appointments. Up to the Board to evaluate his strength and weaknesses if Pay gets moved on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha let’s hope the Chooks get this out of their system before next week though!
Is teddy back next week? they could use a little more pep in their attack.......................................FMD

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is teddy back next week? they could use a little more pep in their attack.......................................FMD
Are you confident we'll hold them to less than 59 ... I'm kinda worried.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For the purposes of enlightening our dear fiend Nathan, here is a clarification of my post.

"He has burnt bridges at every club he's been at"

A bit harsh but sacked from the Panthers and Broncos. Happens to most coaches but true. There was a lot of acrimony at the Panthers with a real stoush with Gould....that happens with most coaches too ;)

Broncos sacked him for Bennett. Of course they would bcos they can but their excuse was he had nothing further to offer. Penrith's excuse was he hadn't moved with the times and was too old school.

"but he cleaned them out"

Cleared out the unwanted playing roster and promoted juniors as was necessary.

I don't see why Nathan is so defensive and critical of these comments....anyone would think he wanted to change coaches the way he is talking up Anthony Griffin. Strange bloke.

I have no problem with appointing Hook. I just added my opinion on his previous NRL appointments. Up to the Board to evaluate his strength and weaknesses if Pay gets moved on.
You’re a pathetic old fool who has no idea about football but tries to sound intelligent. I know you don’t have Foxtel but maybe you can catch a replay of a sandpipers game on the ABC. Stick to what you know

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You’re a pathetic old fool who has no idea about football but tries to sound intelligent. I know you don’t have Foxtel but maybe you can catch a replay of a sandpipers game on the ABC. Stick to what you know
You on the other hand can't even try hahahahaha

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You all dream. Do you all not get it? The idea that Pay is under pressure was floated by the Board to make it look like they are pushing to achieve. Pays going nowhere.
Although not appointed by the present Board, they are all happy with Dean Pay as head coach. Its been pretty obvious that Hasler left the joint in disarray...both in junior development and senior roster and contracts. Pay has been a breathe of fresh air in comparison.
One only had to be present in the sheds after our last game last year to see how respected Pay is by the Board for overachieving with the rosters he's been given.
Its well understood the teams only established mature playmaker Foran hasn't been able to stay on the field and for that reason alone, Pay will be given the benefit of the doubt to develop a competitive side over 21 and 22.
If this is true we are in a much worse place than I thought. Dean just isn't up to coaching at NRL standard. If the board sign him again they have lost any confidence I had in them.