2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, as bad as we are under pay, at least we haven't conceded 117 points in our last four games :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the Roosters beat Brisbane by 60 without Teddy, how many will they put on us if he's back?

I'm not looking forward to watching three blowouts like this a week with the new rules. What a horrible game. It was like a training run.
Broncs are also missing 5 quality players. That and they were absolutely terrible tonight.

Saying that I don’t look forward to the score when we play if they are anything like that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncs are also missing 5 quality players. That and they were absolutely terrible tonight.

Saying that I don’t look forward to the score when we play if they are anything like that.
They were. But the thing is teams will be more depleted than ever this year as the season wears on with no reserve grade.. So I think we'll lots of these games. Way more than we have in recent years.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I going to watch the highlights.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He did his knee a number of times. And Hammys too from memory. But yeah fish and chip paper now
He played 67 of 73 games for us in his final 3 years. So no he wasn't injury prone.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or do roosters run off the line before the ball touches the ground at the ruck. They seem to be a few steps ahead of the play. But because they come forward in a line it’s not evident.

I don’t watch the roosters play ever, but there was nothing better on so I flicked it on. Never seen a ball played 10 out and the defence meet the player with the ball as soon as he gets it. Do they ever get penalised for in the 10?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Also. Does Payne hass ever run the ball hard? I see him skipping and running side ways more then josh Reynolds. When you are built like a tank why not run straight and fast?

Maybe he had an off game. I don’t watch too much of the broncos either. But the kid seems to have played like 2014 Tony Williams. He seems unstoppable but just doesn’t play like he should.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it just me or do roosters run off the line before the ball touches the ground at the ruck. They seem to be a few steps ahead of the play. But because they come forward in a line it’s not evident.

I don’t watch the roosters play ever, but there was nothing better on so I flicked it on. Never seen a ball played 10 out and the defence meet the player with the ball as soon as he gets it. Do they ever get penalised for in the 10?

As opposed to the dogs running out of the line after the other teams second receiver passes the ball!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree mate. But they were far from this form with us which is another question
Nasheed here,
We have good players, this proves it.

ALL our firtst grade players at the moment are good players, make no mistake.

We just dont have the balance right.

We need stars to lift the competent players to majke them play well and bring the best out of them. Thats what we dont have.

all our players are good support first graders, but you need 2-3 superstars in the team, we have 1, whos injured. mist of the time.

We also have too many toiler forwards and no punch to offset them with. So they are basically in busy 'hanging on' mode.

And playerds like hoppa are useless without some strike outside him. every smaller body needs a bigger one nearby.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

It’s not just you I noticed this aswell. It’s not just one of em either.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well, as bad as we are under pay, at least we haven't conceded 117 points in our last four games :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:
Yeh the good thing we aren’t signing quality players and still getting smashed.

Imagine being a pony fan with all the leg ups they’ve had and still copping it so much. Regularly.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shamozzle brisbane are!!! The rorters were absolutely on fire, and the Broncos were without a number of their stars, but they still had Haas, Isaako, Oates, Flegler, Milford, Boyd, Croft, Lodge etc, so 59-0??? That's even worse then a Bulldogs loss. Not forgetting last week's flogging, and 58-0 against Parramatta last year. This team has some issues. At least we know what our issues are. The Broncos are just useless.
It's amazing that the rorters can lose a player like Mitchell and be even better. Nothing to see here everyone. We are without doubt cap compliant.
Hats off to the rorters though, they are one hell of a team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey @Kaz what are your thoughts on the Broncos woes? I'm not giving you a hard time, I mean look our side, but something is really not right at red hill. Regardless of all the injuries you still have some great players in your squad.