Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By that theory the game should be cancelled. Its a contact sport.

The point of the bubble is to keep the government off our ass so the game can go on.
Everyone can agree its a low chance of them catching the virus but why give anyone ammunition to fuck us over.
NRL specifically told all players, no handshakes after the games.

And yeah you are right, with the restrictions set out by the government the game should be cancelled due to the nature of the sport and its requirements

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They cancelled all the training sessions until lamb and Foran get tested for COVID hahahahaha hopefully results come on Friday WTF
Training obviously hasn't been working so not training could be a good thing.

A

Alexander the Great

Wooden spoon plus extra. Two weeks maybe 3 they cant play which means the next 3 games our points forfeit to the other side.

Completely gangbangs the comp.

And if it comes back positive, then we will get the wooden spoon! At least we will get an early mark, and puts us the supporters out of our misery early!

A

Alexander the Great

I did not know that and ill take it on the chin if thats the case.

Can you link me that article is possible?

NRL specifically told all players, no handshakes after the games.

And yeah you are right, with the restrictions set out by the government the game should be cancelled due to the nature of the sport and its requirements

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset dinkum fess up your a spin doctor for the current administration?
Yes mate, I am handed a script and read it word for word. Then I receive a deposit from ‘Bulldogs Cayman Islands’ every Thursday. It’s a comfortable life...

A

Alexander the Great

Rules are the rules mate. Just like okunballs and Corey got dealt with accordingly for breaking the rules this has to follow in the same foot steps.

No double standard within the family club.

No community transmissions in a week.
Baa shouldn’t have been at training but wow people overreact these days

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes mate, I am handed a script and read it word for word. Then I receive a deposit from ‘Bulldogs Cayman Islands’ every Thursday. It’s a comfortable life...
Good work mate a good PR man always stays on message lol

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the nrl gave the government assurances to recommence the game so dont be surprised if were taken to task.

A

Alexander the Great

I think you are taking about them advising the players not handshake fans or players and instead slapping asses or backs.

I dont think its a written rule that the players and clubs must adhere to. It if was they wouldnot be playing because of the physical aspect.

hope this makes sense.

Channel 9 news

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you are taking about them advising the players not handshake fans or players and instead slapping asses or backs.

I dont think its a written rule that the players and clubs must adhere to. It if was they wouldnot be playing because of the physical aspect.

hope this makes sense.
You want BAAA to slap Foran on his arse and rip the hammy off the bone?

A

Alexander the Great

I find that hard to believe mate. No wogs on the board and doubt the current board would be able to pull off something like that m. Off shore accounts and all that stuff if not their cup of team.

Thanks for the laugh though you marvel.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More shit headlines mate.
Just when things blow over with the chn and oki.
Goodluck finding a sponsor
No community transmissions in a week.
Baa shouldn’t have been at training but wow people overreact these days

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe mate. No wogs on the board and doubt the current board would be able to pull off something like that m. Off shore accounts and all that stuff if not their cup of team.

Thanks for the laugh though you marvel.
Where there’s a will, there’s a relative.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Him and the usual suspects have been low key. They have nothing to stay because its gettint to a point now even they can see the cracks starting to form around the current admin staff.
Wouldn’t training be run by the coaches and not the board? It is in every other sport ...