Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This country had going fucking mad.

Like Vlandys keeps telling the press. Stop scaremongering people. This whole Covid virus barley exists in this country.
Amazing hey mate. Wow, this is news & people are talking about it. Everyone needs to get a grip for gods sake

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF, doesn't the NRL know that we are trying to sign Baa to solve our halves crisis and he was there only to discuss his contract... the dude might be 58yrs old BUT trust me this guy probably can play better than the halves we currently have ...! LOL

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WTF, doesn't the NRL know that we are trying to sign Baa to solve our halves crisis and he was there only to discuss his contract... the dude might be 58yrs old BUT trust me this guy probably can play better than the halves we currently have ...! LOL
haha best post ever wished terry was playing for us, he would still put our current 6 and 7 to shame but wait hmmm maybe he was there to take over Dean Pays job???

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not the clubs fault?
Correct me if I’m wrong. But aren’t players allowed to go to shops etc in downtime. Grab food etc. how’s it different to washing your hands afterwards. The worlds gone mad

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the covid farce is still relevant? I thought the media forgot about it with the new social justice campaigners in Murica.

A

Alexander the Great

I totally understand what you are saying but being so stupid and breaking the rules infront if the media is just asking for trouble.
The club does not need anymore bad press and fines.

Correct me if I’m wrong. But aren’t players allowed to go to shops etc in downtime. Grab food etc. how’s it different to washing your hands afterwards. The worlds gone mad

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS get a grip people. This is a
Amazing hey mate. Wow, this is news & people are talking about it. Everyone needs to get a grip for gods sake
Totally agree.

Solution. Get baa a strong spray tan, slip a rabbits or storm jersey on, tick the indigenous box and give him a gun. Nrl and media will mark it as "nothing to see here"

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whether in agreement with the "bubble" rules n protocols or you think it is an over reaction, load of crap, flouting them so openly is stupidity. I am truly amazed with this after all the publicity and impact.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally understand what you are saying but being so stupid and breaking the rules infront if the media is just asking for trouble.
The club does not need anymore bad press and fines.
Get a grip. FFS stop stoking the flames.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck the media. Stand with the club, stop getting baited by their constant bs towards our club.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether in agreement with the "bubble" rules n protocols or you think it is an over reaction, load of crap, flouting them so openly is stupidity. I am truly amazed with this after all the publicity and impact.
Do you think uncle Nick hasn't stopped by a roosters training session....please

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit c***s all involved. The club, the nrlol, the media and Lamb.

Tackling sweaty men is ok but don't you fucking date shake their hands.

Just an unfunny joke.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you think uncle Nick hasn't stopped by a roosters training session....please
He used plastic bags and disposable gloves to drop off the cash this time, he made sure to follow the protocols.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They cancelled all the training sessions until lamb and Foran get tested for COVID hahahahaha hopefully results come on Friday WTF

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Fuck I’ve heard it all now

A

Alexander the Great

Don't invite media into camp without your shit being in order.

its not a big deal but anything we do is a big deal especially to the media.

Get a grip. FFS stop stoking the flames.