Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I preferred the Sunday night twilight slot lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
March 28 1982 we drew against newtown 0-0
That was the year Newtown made the GF but got beaten by Parramatta.

It was a pretty decent side they fielded that day and it contained former Dogs Peter Kelly and Michael Ryan and yet to be Bulldogs in Mick Pitman (joined us the next year)and Phil Sigsworth( 1985) .
One year after he joined us Sigsworth was sent of in the 86 GF..from memory the only player who has.That was the day no one scored a try and pretty sure that the result went the way of the Eels due to the sympathy vote for the retirement of Cronin and Price..

I was not at the game due to it being at Henson Park but listened to the call on the radio.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

It was a pretty decent side they fielded that day and it contained former Dogs Peter Kelly and Michael Ryan and yet to be Bulldogs in Mick Pitman (joined us the next year)and Phil Sigsworth( 1985) .
One year after he joined us Sigsworth was sent of in the 86 GF..from memory the only player who has.That was the day no one scored a try and pretty sure that the result went the way of the Eels due to the sympathy vote for the retirement of Cronin and Price..

I was not at the game due to it being at Henson Park but listened to the call on the radio.
‘81 was Jets/Eels GF
‘82 and ‘83 were Beagles/Eels with the slimy Eels winning all 3 until we knocked them off their perch in ‘84...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

He's 10 metres in from touch and 40 yards out. Brentnall moves in. If it's long enough, if it's straight enough *a hush comes over the crowd* And he's missed it says a shocked Frank Hyde. The score remains nil nil.

A

Alexander the Great

Which fuckwit at the club let Baa into the ground to meet and greet with all the players.

Club looking at fines and players will need to be tested now for covid.

Whoever is responsible should be sacked on the spot for putting players abd the comp at risk.

Shame shame shame.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which fuckwit at the club let Baa into the ground to meet and greet with all the players.

Whoever is responsible should be sacked on the spot for putting players abd the comp at risk.

Shame shame shame.
It’s amateur hour at Belmore these days. There’s way too many fuck ups around the place over the last few years to put it down to bad luck.

A

Alexander the Great

Can you imagine if we are not allowed to play and what it does for the comp... all we need is one player to test positive and they will throw us under the bus.

The worst part is we invited the media into the ground. You would think the players and coaches would have been made aware that they need to be on their best behaviour and no fuck ups.

It’s amateur hour at Belmore these days. There’s way too many fuck ups around the place over the last few years to put it down to bad luck.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Shame shame shame.
Where did you hear that?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine if we are not allowed to play and what it does for the comp... all we need is one player to test positive and they will throw us under the bus.

The worst part is we invited the media into the ground. You would think the players and coaches would have been made aware that they need to be on their best behaviour and no fuck ups.
They put their hand out wanting fans to donate money to the club and not ask for refunds on memberships because they say money is tight. The least they could do is keep their nose clean and use that money for something productive not giving it to the NRL.

A

Alexander the Great

We will be getting fined. The club has been notified apparently....

Watch this space.

They put their hand out wanting fans to donate money to the club and not ask for refunds on memberships because they say money is tight. The least they could do is keep their nose clean and use that money for something productive not giving it to the NRL.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the every dogs player will get tested and Teddy (who has a fever) and the whole roosters team haven't despite them being in close contact with one another? Seriously what a farce.
I’m not sure if every Dogs player will be tested but they only have themselves to blame if anything comes of it. Tedesco only had a raised temp and they left him in Sydney. I guess he will get a test and then if he’s positive the shit will hit the fan.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure if every Dogs player will be tested but they only have themselves to blame if anything comes of it. Tedesco only had a raised temp and they left him in Sydney. I guess he will get a test and then if he’s positive the shit will hit the fan.
Dude, For all we know, teddy may have infected at least his whole team as well as the broncos and souths. This virus has a 2 week incubation period.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, For all we know, teddy may have infected at least his whole team as well as the broncos and souths. This virus has a 2 week incubation period.
Thats the absolute worst case scenario but there’s been less then 5 people a day catching it in the whole of NSW For the last 3 weeks so the chances of him having it are tiny.

A

Alexander the Great

I think the point here is dont allow the media into HQ is you are not running a tight ship.

The media hate us. Stop giving them free shots at us.

Sharpen up and pull your fucking heads in.

A

Alexander the Great

If this was the case you could imagine it was by accident. Not because he was going around shaking people's hands who didn't have the all clear to be around the players/coaches

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our only chance to actually gain some momentum. The dragons are a mess at the moment. Meanwhile we have Foran back and a pumped up averillo. Go dogs. Don’t blow your chance

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland! That would be a disaster. He really would be asking to get fired if he started Holland over Averillo.

Britt can't start again after last week. RFM or Renouf should start for him. Although it wouldn't surprise me to see Pay start Chris Smith instead.
I don't know about starting but I actually like the look of him, has an offload in me, like his old man, just needs time to develop his all round game.