Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait till pay is axed so we can see the back of horse, Natboy and doofus dog on this forum
I wouldn't even rate that optimistic. Just a flat out no. Alzz, you're the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you for the entertainment :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah bro, we'll beat them 30+ because deano's job is on the line. The boys will rally together because Teflon man is back in the side and will show TK and all the haters who's boss and only true fans can bask in the golden shower that follows :yum:
Knowing our luck, the Dragons will all get food poisoning and won't be able to field a team, Dogs will win by default, the board will praise Pay and give him a new 5 year contract.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting to see what impact Forans presence will have on the team..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guaranteed doggies win , they just have to turn up and kick off . saints are a mess and spoon favourites

A

Alexander the Great

Looking forward to this weekend and seeing Lewis work his magic.

upload_2020-6-4_12-21-46.png

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knowing our luck, the Dragons will all get food poisoning and won't be able to field a team, Dogs will win by default, the board will praise Pay and give him a new 5 year contract.
LOLLL a wins a win bro and I'll still have bragging rights when I see my father in law no matter how the Bulldogs get their 2 points.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
March 28 1982 we drew against newtown 0-0
I can see a similar scoreline this week.

In the post match press conference McGregor will say " I am only 4 games into a 2 year deal". Pay will say "Keiran has torn both hamstrings and snapped his man bun. He will be fit for the start of the 2023 season"

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
March 28 1982 we drew against newtown 0-0
"After the game Jets’ coach Warren Ryan quipped “the better team drew” and there was much discussion about a flare up in front of the Canterbury posts six minutes before fulltime, when Goldsworthy declined to give Newtown a penalty from the incident and simply packed down a scrum.
Teams were: Newtown – P Sigsworth, J Ferguson, M Ryan, A McMahon, R Blacklock, P Morris, K Wilson (c), G O’Grady, M Pitman, C Murphy, S Bowden, W Newling, P Kelly Reserve: M O’Brien (Coach W Ryan)
Canterbury – G Brentnall, S Want, C Mortimer, P Mortimer, T Armstrong, G Hughes, S Mortimer, M Hughes, S Folkes, P Cassiles, J Coveney, G Peponis (c), G Hughes Reserves: G Robinson, N Baker (Coach T Glossop)
Newtown 0 drew with Canterbury 0
Referee: B Goldsworthy Crowd: 6,716

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons only recent wins have been twice over the Titans so can we please not get the “we are back” bandwagon started if we win.We need to string several weeks of good football together when it matters to believe there has been a change in the psyche

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on the hill that day with my old man
"After the game Jets’ coach Warren Ryan quipped “the better team drew” and there was much discussion about a flare up in front of the Canterbury posts six minutes before fulltime, when Goldsworthy declined to give Newtown a penalty from the incident and simply packed down a scrum.
Teams were: Newtown – P Sigsworth, J Ferguson, M Ryan, A McMahon, R Blacklock, P Morris, K Wilson (c), G O’Grady, M Pitman, C Murphy, S Bowden, W Newling, P Kelly Reserve: M O’Brien (Coach W Ryan)
Canterbury – G Brentnall, S Want, C Mortimer, P Mortimer, T Armstrong, G Hughes, S Mortimer, M Hughes, S Folkes, P Cassiles, J Coveney, G Peponis (c), G Hughes Reserves: G Robinson, N Baker (Coach T Glossop)
Newtown 0 drew with Canterbury 0
Referee: B Goldsworthy Crowd: 6,716

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was on the hill that day with my old man
Hard to believe our quality team of those days couldnt score a point. Must have been a dour struggle

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see what impact Forans presence will have on the team..
About as much impact as I have in the bedroom. Two solid minutes and then a premature ending.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back to basics for us, concentrate on defense and whatever happens after that is good luck in attack, contest the high ball?