Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
An ass whipping at the hands of a shit team like the dragons, might be just the catalyst needed for the board to step in.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Which one was that?
Which one? Yes get your point :grinning:

The interactions with Kaz and Maroon re Eddie.

Def a rough diamond ...but part of the very fabric of this place ... and if you wanna alienate the TK then start bagging his health, integrity and casting aspersions on the integrity of the Mods as well.

A lot on here have money invested in that guy lol so don't be putting TK investments under any kinda stress.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which one? Yes get your point :grinning:

The interactions with Kaz and Maroon re Eddie.

Def a rough diamond ...but part of the very fabric of this place ... and if you wanna alienate the TK then start bagging his health, integrity and casting aspersions on the integrity of the Mods as well.

A lot on here have money invested in that guy lol so don't be putting TK investments under any kinda stress.
As I see it, Assassin is a big boy and can take care of himself.

Honestly I let most things go as long as they're not racist. I generally only look at stuff if people report it and then it depends on if it's actually that bad in comparison to everything else and it also depends who reported it. For example, if someone not at all involved in the conversation was the one that reported it then I'm less likely to care unless it's blatant racism or something like that.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe he meant that Assassin is fully sick. Radical. Totally tubular....
Fkn lol

It's all good, it's not the first time they mention it. I like it because it just shows how triggered they are.

Maybe they can come and visit me with some chicken soup and a chat... lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry mate didn’t realise “being sick” and “having an illness” had separate meanings.

Tell me more.
What a flop you are trying to differentiate that ffs.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No need to get upset and resort to name calling wendog. You’re better than that.
And tell your nasty friend not to pm me ever again with his vile posts that he just sent me.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn lol

It's all good, it's not the first time they mention it. I like it because it just shows how triggered they are.

Maybe they can come and visit me with some chicken soup and a chat... lol
If you have any Tongan in ya then it’s culturally acceptable to cook and eat a ‘horse’

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And tell your nasty friend not to pm me ever again with his vile posts that he just sent me.
PM a mod about it. If nothing is done call the police etc. As it is illegal to send stuff like that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No need to get upset and resort to name calling wendog. You’re better than that.
Not sure who you’re talking about. I’m sure you can tell them yourself though, you’re a big gal.
You seem to be the only one who really enjoys talking to him so I thought yous could talk about it at your next strategy meet up. I hope he is reading this. Do not ever pm me again Natboy.