Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

A

Alexander the Great

Did you only figure that out? I cant wait for the day it goes too far we all have to attend court for a AVO or something along those lines.

It will be good when the keyboard warriors will actually have to face some members on here. See how big they talk in person.

So you are saying mods talk about other posters, to non mods. Interesting.

Thanks for confirming.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate but what a load of rubbish. I guess if I was sick and the kennels “highest poster” I’d be a protected species too?
There’s always a common denominator..... or two
That goes for you two as well.

If you don't want to be nice to each other then don't talk to each other.

That's not a rule, that's not a directive. That's not a mod comment. That's just my personal opinion.

If you can't get along with someone then block them and move on. Life is too short to get into fights with people online over pointless shit.

I'm not speaking for the other mods. Just pointing out that they spend a lot of time cleaning up pointless arguments over who's car is faster or who's metaphorical junk is bigger. It's pointless arguments that will be forgotten in a few weeks and it just causes headaches for everyone.

If you really don't like another poster then you have two options:

1) block them

2) take it to PMs

Anything else and you're just annoying everyone with pointless stuff that no one cares about.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jus for the record guys -

Bok choy (natboy) pms n says where do i live, talkin tough n shit then when i flexed the muscle n took it up he ran to his bedroom.

Typical. Absolute coward!
No respect whatsoever for this clown.
Piss weak post as expected
Take it to the PMs people. This is a discussion about the Bulldogs and how much we currently suck. Let's keep the macho stuff off the main forum please.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it to the PMs people. This is a discussion about the Bulldogs and how much we currently suck. Let's keep the macho stuff off the main forum please.
Some ppl need to get a life

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can everyone please keep it on topic so we don't have to reply ban people from the thread?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not wasting time pm these idiots this crap is escalated by the same two blokes every time and no amount of dick swinging in a pm is going to change that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not wasting time pm these idiots this crap is escalated by the same two blokes every time and no amount of dick swinging in a pm is going to change that.
Cool. Then block them so you don't have to worry about it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But this is more entertaining than any Dogs game. :joycat:

Back on topic.

Dogs to lose. lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need more spark in the side, id go with this:

1. Hopoate
2. Meaney
3. Averillo
4. DWZ
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Britt
13. RFM

14. Wakeham
15. To’omaga
16. Elliot
17. Ogden

I'd give Foran a few weeks to get adjusted and then I'd give Lewis the boot and bring in Wakeham to start.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But this is more entertaining than any Dogs game. :joycat:

Back on topic.

Dogs to lose. lol
Except vs the Broncos 'cause no one likes the Broncos.