Opinion Opinions on new coaches

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Griffin with Gus in a recruiting role for mine probably won’t happen but I can dream
Wasn’t it Gould that sacked and knifed griffin in the back at Penrith ???
Yeh definitely not happening

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defensive? Nerve? Not even close.
I just can't be bothered repeating myself.
I didn't suggest you said you wanted the Dragons to win on Monday but plenty of other posters here have.
We disagree on the main reason we are failing and that's fine - one of us can have bragging rights when the ship turns, which it will - and I'll cop it on the chin if I'm wrong.
All good DD.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What drugs are you on, the two of them had a massive falling out at Penrith, as if they’re going to bury the hatchet and play happy families to rebuild us from the awful predicament we’re in
Read the last sentence of my post you knob

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our club was ripped apart by incompetence, lack of who the bulldogs are and no policy or governance! We need the write people in the write spots whoever they are I’m unsure.
Pay seems to be getting little to no support from his support staff. That needs to change. We need better players granted we all know that. But what we got we have to work with. We lack go forward. We where left with no big meter gainers once Klemmer left. Every team needs one. We need experience half which takes time. And sometimes dropping to put build confidence the pandemic stopped that. We have some guns coming through but it will take time. Non of this can we control. we can support the club and support our team. And give the board the opportunity to make the changes needed.
Welcome to the forum dean

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We need 3 guys.
1 - A head of football. Gould or Hagan or sheens.
2 - A head coach. Flanno or Barrett or Griffin.
3 - A pathways coach. Never allow a head coach control the future when they are only interested in winning at all costs.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD can you imagine bellyache in the coaches box watching Lewis put up his fifth mid field bomb in a row?? I would pay money to see that lol
Bellyache probably wouldn't have him in the side to begin with.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the available coaches with previous NRL coaching experience I would select between Griffith or Toovey. Considering everyone’s hate or des it would rule out tooves , for me it’s Griffith .

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanno can suck my left nut!!

We have enough controversy thrown at our club as it is without that tool being here.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you choose your left nut? Is there something wrong with your right one?
Flanno can suck my left nut!!

We have enough controversy thrown at our club as it is without that tool being here.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We just need to target bellamy at all costs hed be up for a new challenge now id even take cam smith for 1 year to show our young guys how to win

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Al

All jokes aside flano is a grub and I would hate to see him at the dogs
A grub who defends his players. Players want to play for him.

Two qualities we're lacking heavily.

If we win a premiership I don't care what it takes to get there. 16 years is to fucking long.