News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay denies senior players wishes for mass changes

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Forget the source because it's questionable. Obviously you don't think this story in particular is true.

But ask yourself do you think it's a possibility that a team that's struggled as much as we have for two plus seasons under Pay would have a few players on it that were starting to have doubts or lose faith in the coach? Not all of them can have total faith in his coaching ability right now.

You got worked up over the term mutiny the other day, well if these thrashings continue and the tactics or selections don't change, then you will see Pay completely lose the dressing room if he hasn't already... That's all I was ever saying and I don't think that's an alarmist statement. It's just the way sports work.
Well Ben, ask yourself.
If you thought your boss was an incompetent fool who never listens to ideas, you wouldn't approach him about changes would you.
You'd try to go above him, or you'd leave.
So let's take your frustrated player theory - especially ones that won't be leaving at the end of this year (several will).
Logic suggests that they'd go higher. And those who are leaving will just sit back and collect their money until it's time to go (much like the performance we saw on Sunday).
So if that story suggested that Jacko approached Hill or Lynne there might be a bee's dick of credibility to it. I say it's #fakenews.

PS - I didn't get worked up re: mutiny, I found it amusing. I'm still seeing Wakeham with an eye patch and sword ready to take control of the centre of excellence :-).

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the board are reluctant to make a call on pays coaching career, says a lot about the board doesn't it, cant make a decision that will set the club and team in the right direction

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one is in control at this club and the media are zeroing in like hyenas around the carcass

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. I'd like to see us try Hopoate at fullback with Harper and Averillo in the centres. Toomaga and RFM starting. Toomaga lost some weight during the break in an attempt to nail CHN's spot.

Hopoate
DWZ
Harper
Averillo
Smith
Foran
Wakeham
Napa
JMK
Sue
RFM
Jackson
Toomaga

Reserves
Ogden
Britt
Tolman
Elliott
Now thats a team

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Deano’s looking worried

It’s funny when they showed Deano last game in his little box he had one hand over his head and I actually thought he looked like a worried monkey!! Lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Ben, ask yourself.
If you thought your boss was an incompetent fool who never listens to ideas, you wouldn't approach him about changes would you.
You'd try to go above him, or you'd leave.
So let's take your frustrated player theory - especially ones that won't be leaving at the end of this year (several will).
Logic suggests that they'd go higher. And those who are leaving will just sit back and collect their money until it's time to go (much like the performance we saw on Sunday).
So if that story suggested that Jacko approached Hill or Lynne there might be a bee's dick of credibility to it. I say it's #fakenews.

PS - I didn't get worked up re: mutiny, I found it amusing. I'm still seeing Wakeham with an eye patch and sword ready to take control of the centre of excellence :-).
Well i asked myself, and no i wouldnt be a little bitch and go behind his back to the board. I would just tell dean he has no fucking idea and tell him what side he needs to pick.
Your so happy with mediocracy and arrogant towards changing something that is so fucked up. It just makes me sick.
Should be mediocre dog. Because you are not fairdinkum mate thats obvious.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just such a waste with foran playing that pay hasnt picked wakeham to partner him would be so beneficial to bw

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well i asked myself, and no i wouldnt be a little bitch and go behind his back to the board. I would just tell dean he has no fucking idea and tell him what side he needs to pick.
Your so happy with mediocracy and arrogant towards changing something that is so fucked up. It just makes me sick.
Should be mediocre dog. Because you are not fairdinkum mate thats obvious.
Ah Straight, you make me laugh.
Considering you offered to be 'voted' in CEO (no such thing) - I don't think we need to hear your strategies.
But thanks anyway - back to your barf bag :-).