Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he is not. He is roughly same as Katoni staggs. Both 92kg and around 183 to 185cm. Katoni is a weapon.
Oh wow
That’ll do me
You take these stupid Internet figures as gospel I see

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What selection shocks will we have this week? Change of halves combinations again? Will Tolman get picked at 7?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If u want players in position ???
averillo isn’t a centre
Britt isn’t a second rower and Meaney isn’t a fg fullbacks arsehole.
Last time I checked the Bulldogs official site Averillo was listed as a centre,
Britt is too tall and skinny to be a prop
As for Meaney, believe it or not he is the only real fullback we have

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s face it Pay has no idea on coaching FG! We will attract no-one of real quality whilst he is head coach!

Thompson will back out of this deal if we keep going like this!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A monkey runs the bulldogs media bs
Averillo wants to play in the halves but won’t happen soon enough
Britt isn’t a first grade anything and Meaney couldn’t catch and pass to save his life
Hoppa or averillo should be fullback

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You’ve cracked it Ben, we need to stop the ball from throwing the team around! :-)

Only joking mate - this is a fair post.
Last night showed very clearly the whole team lacks confidence, which when you’re down only makes things worse.

I would like to know the story behind Wakeham. Was he dropped not only from the 22 announced last Tuesday but the final 17 for a reason - or was it simply a matter of Cogger having a go?

I guess we’ll know on Tuesday but I’m convinced Lewis only played because Foz was not available - and he did himself no service to be considered again as soon as Foz is ready.
Cogger was bad yes... But i feel sorry for this kid, he never ever gets a fair go to prove himself our build on any confidence he gains (like last season) I think he would excel in a better system. Imo he would be performing better than Flanagan is if he was in the roosters system. Kid doesn't stand a chance with us and we need to utilise Wakeham anyways

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger was bad yes... But i feel sorry for this kid, he never ever gets a fair go to prove himself our build on any confidence he gains (like last season) I think he would excel in a better system. Imo he would be performing better than Flanagan is if he was in the roosters system. Kid doesn't stand a chance with us and we need to utilise Wakeham anyways
I would’ve liked to have seen Cogs play with Foz, but after Sunday that was hard to justify. There’s obviously a reason Wakeham has been overlooked and then there’s only Lewis left...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would’ve liked to have seen Cogs play with Foz, but after Sunday that was hard to justify. There’s obviously a reason Wakeham has been overlooked and then there’s only Lewis left...
I don’t think Lewis is a half I see him as potentially moving to lock with the new 1 ref/6 to go rules

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally don't see lewis as a FG player at all, but to each their own
I just see some potential moving him out of the halves to have a look as generally he has a rock solid defence and can tackle. But agree mostly he definately is not a FG half

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for the club to give Shane and Ben Walker a call. The new style of footy suits their style of play.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just see some potential moving him out of the halves to have a look as generally he has a rock solid defence and can tackle. But agree mostly he definately is not a FG half
I see your point, but I think the reason why he's such an effective tackler is because he gets in the way of other players trying to make a tackle. He's all over the park like a drunk driver on a highway both in attack and defense. Watching him "play" it's as though it's a one man show with 12 others on the park just along to watch the train wreck.

At least that's how I see it

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow
That’ll do me
You take these stupid Internet figures as gospel I see
No finchie. Met Katoni back in Feb at Albion park trots. Apart from coming across as a decent bloke he would be no more than 90 odd kgs dripping wet.

Anyway I guess that's too small to play in the centres

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe so, they have made the finals every year since taking over, and won a bunch of premierships!
The Walker Bros finished up last year with Ipswich not too sure what they're doing now.
They put in for the Titans job and lost out.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn’t believe what pay did to him last year naming him at 14 then leaving him on the bench game after game. Then everyone wonders why his confidence is shot to shit. I am worried wakeham has seen the writing on the wall and is looking for another club

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.